I got my tattoo today!

MindlessRuffian

Señor Member
l_a5232007f9c6abf34b753ffc399b150a.jpg

I like it a lot :D

I thought it was going to hurt so much that I'd hate Moz by the time it was finished:p

Haha, thanks. I'm just glad it didn't hurt too bad and that it came out so nice.

Did you feel it in your ovary? Curious. Seems like a tender spot. I was going to get my fish in the same spot as you and the tat artist asked if I thought I was ever going to have children (yes) and said it probably wouldn't look the same after being preggers...he joked that it would look like a carp :rolleyes: :o :D

Haha, no. It only felt like she was stabbing me on the bone...and the lower parts felt like she was setting my vagina on fire xD

haha it did hurt then,well on bone it does hurt,i knew that...
hmm,maybe that was not the tattoo,you may wanna go see your doctor.
haha

Did you feel it in your ovary? Curious. Seems like a tender spot. I was going to get my fish in the same spot as you and the tat artist asked if I thought I was ever going to have children (yes) and said it probably wouldn't look the same after being preggers...he joked that it would look like a carp :rolleyes: :o :D

Oh boy lol. I really didn't. Only the bone and the super low part were quite unbearable.

I don't like children much. I have no intention of having any. So I just have to stay relatively thin. At least I have motivation now:p

Oh boy lol. I really didn't. Only the bone and the super low part were quite unbearable.

I don't like children much. I have no intention of having any. So I just have to stay relatively thin. At least I have motivation now:p

Enjoy your tatt no matter what life brings you :) The artist did a nice job.

I want to hear what your future lovers say about it :D If they don't approve... NEXT!!

Enjoy your tatt no matter what life brings you :) The artist did a nice job.

I want to hear what your future lovers say about it :D If they don't approve... NEXT!!

a girl once told me she could never date a person with "unloveable " inked across their neck,i was a bit drunk at the time,i faked sadness and said " see,its true,i am unloveable"

haha

My reaction : 'That's preeeeettyyy'. :D I love it! Glad your happy with it and figured out exactly what you wanted....I very much like the color choice for those gorgeous flowers and the font for Mozzer's nombre.

Back
Top Bottom