I hate Kanye West

Cassius

I like a few of his songs but he is nowhere near as talented as he thinks he is. I am sure his egotistical attitude is all part of a character he's made for the public; he has to be "controversial" because he is so bland of a person. His stupid "shocking" comments only serve to disguise his mediocrity.

"Can't we give Chris (Brown) a break? ... I know I make mistakes in life … Michael Jackson, amazing. Michael Phelps, amazing ... He's a real f***in' person; he makes mistakes … O.J. Simpson, amazing. Is he not? What he did, when he did, what he did. Was he not amazing though?"

Stupid f***er.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Kanye's music. I thought that the statement he made came from the heart and was caused by him caring about people that were going through terrible conditions and being ignored by the president.

There are a lot of rappers to pick on before we even think about putting down Kanye.

Least you don't have the fabulous export that is Craig David.

Last edited:
You can find some of the worst characteristics of humankind proudly and eagerly displayed by Kanye West on a public and daily basis.

Stupidity, arrogance, unwarrated pride, undeserved conceit, stupidity, poor sportsmanship, lack of grace/class, stupidity. He is basically scum and we're supposed to call it art or we're racists. f*** that and f*** him.

Last edited:
You can find some of the worst characteristics of humankind proudly and eagerly displayed by Kanye West a public and daily basis.

Stupidity, arrogance, unwarrated pride, undeserved conceit, stupidity, poor sportsmanship, lack of grace/class, stupidity. He is basically scum and we're supposed to call it art or we're racists. f*** that and f*** him.

That's what I'm muthatf***ing sayin!

About him and all other Rap/hip-hop little shits!

Thankfully, I'm neither ignorant, nor stupid enough to make such sweeping statements.

This only makes me hate hip-hop more! <3

You can find some of the worst characteristics of humankind proudly and eagerly displayed by Kanye West on a public and daily basis.

"undeserved conceit", as opposed to deserved conceit, I guess.

Tags
(c)rap biggy > 2pac bubblewrap chuck d is king eoh hates rap gargamel ice cube ignorance kanye owns! suburbanites where bklyn at? wu-tang
Back
Top Bottom