i have a disease

tumblr_lmhte0PLte1qabj53o1_1280.jpg
hmm, it says http 403 forbidden :confused: whatever could you have posted a pic of :horny::p

while watching "True Blood" I record
falling_skies_27_moon_bloodgoodr_jpg_01.jpg

"Falling Skies" whose cast includes Miss June 2011 :love:
r_moonblood6.jpg

:horny: from her name I had always assumed she was Native American, which made me unsure whether she technically fell into the "YF" category :confused:
however, it turns out her parents were just hippies that gave her a weird name :p
and she is half Korean, which counts :thumb:

r_moonblood6.jpg

:horny: from her name I had always assumed she was Native American, which made me unsure whether she technically fell into the "YF" category :confused:
however, it turns out her parents were just hippies that gave her a weird name :p

OMG Robby, you need help.... :)

r_moonblood6.jpg

What do you think of Falling Skies, Robby? It's not what I expected, but I still like it. It seems it doesn't have as much of a budget as it should, as I thought it would. But there are pros to that as well.

What do you think of Falling Skies, Robby? It's not what I expected, but I still like it. It seems it doesn't have as much of a budget as it should, as I thought it would. But there are pros to that as well.
I like it so far, though I've only watched 2 episodes, I particularly like the aliens, especially how they have mechs

UpLook.gif

Tags
attention whorism bobs vayk sucks chinese women=not as fit creepy dirty old man disturbing disturbng=robby i'm a chinasaur japanese women = fit as liver_disease more cowbell pigs are cute robby likes vachina run hikki run stupidity ain't a disease traitor vachina lol
Back
Top Bottom