i have a disease

watched a bunch of old HK movies last :thumb: resulting in a resurgence in my YF :eek::blushing: particularly for these
Anita_Mui_Michelle_Yeoh.jpg

3 ladies :horny::p

many of the programs on "KBS" have subtitles :thumb:
so I watch a couple of shows on it from time to time :blushing:
particularly ones with this
Su-kyeong_Lee.jpg

goddess :horny: on them, her name is Lee Su-Kyeong :love:
& she is Miss "YF" for January of 2011 :thumb:

sometimes having "YF" can lead to confusion :confused: like with
CBS%202%20Anchor%20Jackie%20Johnson%20at%20the%20Faces%20of%20Sunset%20Boulevard%20Exhibit%20Opening.jpg

this TV weather babe :horny: I'd make her Miss Feb 2010, however I am unsure of whether she qualifies :eek:
oh yeah, her name is Jackie Johnson, so no help there :cool::p:lbf:

Down with Disease - STOP !!! STOP !!! STOP !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to show that the power of "YF" is not as all encompassing as some may think :cool::lbf:
So as some of you may know, I currently must endure waking up to my mother watching FOX NEWS almost every morning. :sick:
This morning was no exception, and while I was having my breakfast, they were going on about their lies about what is going on in Wisconsin.
Now my mother and I have already had our one argument about this ridiculous issue, so usually she does not bait me to fight with her after that :o
I assume she knows I really hate arguing with her and how much I know she is an idiot when it comes to any political topic. :crazy:
However, this morning when
malkin.jpg

this lady came on the TV, she felt the need to say something to me about it, as if I would listen to right wing drivel just because some pretty Asian lady said it :rolleyes:
of course, this could not be farther from the truth, whenever I see Michelle Malkin
all I can think is:
right wing scum

-so yeah, don't expect to see her as a "YF" girl of the month :p

March's selection was the best thing about 2008's terrible film "the Mummy 3" :rolleyes:
Isabella_Leong_2026_1.jpg

Isabella Leong :love: and now that she has dumped that billionaire husband of hers :cool: & moved to the USA :)
I hope to see her make more films here in the States :guitar:

as if that means anything :straightface: anyways, thanks for trying to troll me into getting to 20k posts quicker, but I am putting you on ignore now, sorry VH :o

Oh, I'm just all tore up inside to hear that...

You'll still read this anyway, no doubt...you can't help yourself.

When you say "meant" you're implying a predetermined plan or design protocol at the hands of some machine operator or toymaker or something, and if followed to its logical end, that doesn't make any sense. There is no "meant." And I also fail to see the racism accusation justification.

If you've posted a picture of yourself in the Members Pics thread -and you have, thank the lord- then you're left with very little room to deride the posting of pictures of attractive women by people who find them attractive. There's a very thin line there. 90 percent of the posts made in Members Pics are subtle -or not so subtle- efforts to whore ourselves out to each other, even if it's just theoretically.

We are physical creatures; we seek out and f*** and breed...or at least we try to. Visuals are a fundamental aspect of that. When I see pictures like these, I don't see anything offensive being implied.

By the way, in no way shape or form am I defending the particular poster that started this thread; I'm merely attempting to make a larger overall point.

Bugger off, I'm trying to troll! :D

Tags
attention whorism bobs vayk sucks chinese women=not as fit creepy dirty old man disturbing disturbng=robby i'm a chinasaur japanese women = fit as liver_disease more cowbell pigs are cute robby likes vachina run hikki run stupidity ain't a disease traitor vachina lol
Back
Top Bottom