"I Have Forgiven Jesus" music video posted on Official YouTube/FB

I dig how he uses Christian symbols, etc
to spotlight his true pagan humasexual
gawd-given nature.

And having the band wear Jobriath T-shirts :lbf: just more icing on the cake, a little way of saying ‘f*** off’ to a religion that is the embodiment of hate and ignorance.

:cool:

Last edited:
It was just added to the Official YT channel on December 12, having lived elsewhere for many years.
Then given a FB post on the 13th:

"Peaking at Number 1 in the UK Indie Chart, I Have Forgiven Jesus certainly rocked the boat at the time of its release 15 years ago today.
Post links to your other favourite tracks from You Are The Quarry in the comments below!"

Regards,
FWD.

gawd-given nature.

And having the band wear Jobriath T-shirts :lbf: just more icing on the cake, a little way of saying ‘f*** off’ to a religion that is the embodiment of hate and ignorance.

Christianity the embodiment of hate and ignorance? I'd love to hear your argument for that nonsense

gawd-given nature.

Makes no sense at all. You been on the xmas booze a bit early?

gawd-given nature.

And having the band wear Jobriath T-shirts :lbf: just more icing on the cake, a little way of saying ‘f*** off’ to a religion that is the embodiment of hate and ignorance.:cool:
Sorry Satan, but Morrissey is a self-avowed Christian:

Ewe. Keep your try hard shit on 4chan
There's nothing "try hard" about it.

Speaking of 4chan however, you ought to make a thead on /pol/, and ask them what they think of your tranny "fiscal conservatism". It would make for a very funny read.

Back
Top Bottom