I hope George Zimmerman is found 'Not Guilty'...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
You just don't get it do you?
Sorry, all I could think of.....
s-YOU-JUST-DONT-GET-IT-large300.jpg

OMG if it wasn't so pathetic I'd laugh, but it is. Have you no rational brain cells in order to proceed with a rational debate? Obviously not, braindead zombie f***

I am actually Irish white. if you are using 'stupid n*****' as an insult then it just shows what real state of mind you are in, which is in an era related to Ku Klux Klan.
Your president is black?

It's called having a sense of humor. I don't care if your skin is green with pink polka dots and you're from Mars. Learn to take a joke.

To prove to the world that the not-guilty verdict was an outrage, a shitload of blacks decided to loot and destroy property and attack bystanders in their vehicles in Los Angeles last night. And not one of them was arrested. But God help the person who would have had to protect themselves by killing one of them in self-defense. Just saying.

To prove to the world that the not-guilty verdict was an outrage, a shitload of blacks decided to loot and destroy property and attack bystanders in their vehicles in Los Angeles last night. And not one of them was arrested. But God help the person who would have had to protect themselves by killing one of them in self-defense. Just saying.

Los Angeles deserves to burn, but... so do they. LA would be a lot less of a shit hole if the f***ing ghetto were eradicated.

Back
Top Bottom