I hope George Zimmerman is found 'Not Guilty'...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Well good. Consider yourself lucky.

I certainly do. I deal with my fair share of ghetto, rude people in my line of work... but nothing like i used to deal with every single day. LA would be such a beautiful place if it wasn't for all the ignorant assholes.

I certainly do. I deal with my fair share of ghetto, rude people in my line of work... but nothing like i used to deal with every single day. LA would be such a beautiful place if it wasn't for all the ignorant assholes.

LA actually scares me and I never drive there alone for fear of being carjacked by a gangbanger.

Don’t ever ever ever ever take the Amtrak thru Watts in California. Nasty, mean, loud, obnoxious, dangerous blacks ride the train thru that section of town and they won’t make it a pleasant experience for you.
I made that mistake once. Never again!!

Don’t ever ever ever ever take the Amtrak thru Watts in California. Nasty, mean, loud, obnoxious, dangerous blacks ride the train thru that section of town and they won’t make it a pleasant experience for you.

I took the blue line every day almost the whole route. Those dirty f***ing people made my life hell for roughly two hours a day.

Amtrak doesn't even go through Watts. :squiffy:

1002558_585622664818975_1837757502_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom