I just found this perfect setlist...

selfvalidation

Ill advised
From Dublin, on Boz Boorer's site. I'm not one to complain about the current setlist because I'm just thankful to see the man, however compare it to this stunner. Other people might not agree, but considering my fave Smiths song is I Want the one i can't have, and fave Moz songs are Suedehead, Jack The Ripper, Alsation Cousin and Speedway, for me it is perfect!

http://www.bozboorer.com/tourpics/setlistGit.jpg

2002 was a good tour, despite the cardigan.

To be honest, I prefer the current set list. I like alot of the new stuff and the way it sounds live. I also like the Smiths stuff he's playing this time around. I mean he's playing Still Ill, How Soon is Now, Girlfriend in a coma. great stuff right?. Also prefer the new stuff to lets say "Sister I'm a Poet" or "Jack The Ripper". The only thing 'missing' from the set list that could be argued is 'There is a light' as the encore, which I don't get why he's not playing.

You prefer the new stuff to Jack the Ripper?! Okay, each to their own. I think Life Is A Pigsty is the best track off of the new album, equal to Jack the Ripper. I too would love, There Is A Light on the setlist

selfvalidation said:
You prefer the new stuff to Jack the Ripper?! Okay, each to their own. I think Life Is A Pigsty is the best track off of the new album, equal to Jack the Ripper. I too would love, There Is A Light on the setlist

I've never been a fan of 'Jack The Ripper'. I'm glad he's resting 'There Is A Light' rather than going through the motions. I don't think this setlist is that bad, I'm sure we'll look back with fondness to this tour.

Back
Top Bottom