I keep mine hidden

Re: I keep mine hidden...

I don't know. But I think mine is awful and nobody disagrees. :D

Alto? Baritone? Other?

A fine baritone for this guy. Don't barf but I sang in a Smiths/Moz tribute band for a few months when I was stationed at Ft. Ord, California. :sick:
Yes. It was as bad as you imagine and probably worse than I remember. Someone, somewhere has video and audio proof of the train wreck (unless they had the good sense to bulk erase everything.)

A fine baritone for this guy. Don't barf but I sang in a Smiths/Moz tribute band for a few months when I was stationed at Ft. Ord, California. :sick:
Yes. It was as bad as you imagine and probably worse than I remember. Someone, somewhere has video and audio proof of the train wreck (unless they had the good sense to bulk erase everything.)

I would have loved to see that. Ever do Karaoke?

I like the feel of breasts in the palms of my hands too.

I'm not one for secrets but I sing a lot when nobody's around, all the time. I never ever sing in front of people though and nobody knows that I sing when they aren't around. It's definitely a secret.

That's nice, I also sing a lot, but not only secretly, I sing in a choir too :)

What are the secrets you keep hidden from others?
you first :)
One of my secrets is that I'm a fan of Sugar Ray.
and I accept that, don't understand it :confused: but I accept it :thumb:
OK, almost anybody else posted this thread I might not have responded but I got a big secret I am keeping from a number of people
it involves my wanting to leave China for Japan sometime next year if at all possible, its not a secret that involves lying so much by acts of uh, "comission"
more ones of "omission" yet still it weighs on me, don't get me wrong, as soon as I know for sure that its going to happen, I'll let people know
but that could be months from now to as much as a year though :eek:
and I just want to keep my options, I console myself with the fact that at least I feel guilty about it
but I know that is a slippery slope :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom