I keep mine hidden

Re: I keep mine hidden...

Wow. You can hear a pin drop in here...
There's nothing wrong with liking Sugar Ray- when I used to work in the record shops we always got a good laugh out of one of their song titles- I think it was Danzig Needs A Hug or something like that. Forgive me- it was a lllooonnnggg time ago! The cover of that particular album was really hot too.

Okay, my secret is I like Spam. I haven’t had it in 20 years but if it was served to me at breakfast I wouldn’t turn it away.

Cheeky's good. I like cheeky. :p

If we're being totally honest and body parts aren't off-limit than I can confess another secret. A long-time platonic female friend asked me for a picture of my equipment when it's ready for use because she said she's always been curious. It took some cajoling on her part but after a few weeks of pestering I obliged. Not something I'd normally do (especially since I'm married) but I trust her- we've been friends since we were in 1st grade. If you knew her you wouldn't think it was weird or as pervy as it sounds. Also, she requested a photo because she thought it would be too awkward if I just showed it to her in person (which was my first counter offer.)

- - - Updated - - -

If we're being totally honest and body parts aren't off-limit than I can confess another secret. A long-time platonic female friend asked me for a picture of my equipment when it's ready for use because she said she's always been curious. It took some cajoling on her part but after a few weeks of pestering I obliged. Not something I'd normally do (especially since I'm married) but I trust her- we've been friends since we were in 1st grade. If you knew her you wouldn't think it was weird or as pervy as it sounds. Also, she requested a photo because she thought it would be too awkward if I just showed it to her in person (which was my first counter offer.)

Now that I've posted that confession, in light of the topic, I object to being classified as a "junior member" in my profile!

- - - Updated - - -

Now that I've posted that confession, in light of the topic, I object to being classified as a "junior member" in my profile!

I suggest you change it to 'Member.' :D

1. Go to settings - upper top right.
2. click Edit profile - on left.
3. In the line below Junior Member, write, Member.
4. Click save.

Of course you can put whatever you like in there. Just a thought. :p

I suggest you change it to 'Member.' :D

1. Go to settings - upper top right.
2. click Edit profile - on left.
3. In the line below Junior Member, write, Member.
4. Click save.

Of course you can put whatever you like in there. Just a thought. :p

You know how they say that guys who drive those huge pick-up trucks are compensating? I commute by bicycle. :blushing:

I like the feel of breasts in the palms of my hands too.

I'm not one for secrets but I sing a lot when nobody's around, all the time. I never ever sing in front of people though and nobody knows that I sing when they aren't around. It's definitely a secret.

Back
Top Bottom