I really guess Morrissey gained a big belly, LOL

Can someone confirm the girth of Bruce Springsteen's gut before I make the switch? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Can someone confirm the girth of Bruce Springteen's gut before I make the switch? Thanks in advance.

I saw Bruce two nights in April and for a man turning 60, YES 60 in September he looked pretty damn good to me! But so does Morrissey so there!:D

I saw Bruce two nights in April and for a man turning 60, YES 60 in September he looked pretty damn good to me! But so does Morrissey so there!:D

And notice how the person that posted this is one of the Jonas Brothers too? Why are all the other (skinny) pop stars ganging up on my Mozzles? It's no fair. :mad:

The question is: what does Marianne Faithful think of Morrissey's belly?

Didn't post this in order to laugh about Moz or his belly (even if I wrote LOL).

Moz is ALWAYS sexy! A handsome man, no doubt! :)

saw him yesternight,

Moz being full of vim, vigour, still sex on legs aka The Swoon

Delightful sexy midriff as provemn by
This is totally mesmerizing. I've never been a fan of stomachs before until I started reading this thread. Is it Morrissey's stomach in particular, or just the fact that it belongs to Morrissey and is, subsequently, innately frinky? Will we ever know?

referring to this post (frink, p 1491) of mine (pic from dec 2006 berlin)
will0.gif

Rather less belly yesternight

The malachite - esque patterns as on this shirt distorts and sadly distracts from what I think is the reaseon for his shirt choice ...... the stars on his nipples ...

(and the zone over his solar plexus ...)

Last edited:
Do you think Jonas would feel better if I was to say

"There's nothing wrong with being a tubby, gay vegetarian. In fact many might consider you attractive" ?

(Regardless of which of these might or might not apply to Morrissey.)

I'm seeing Bruce in October!! and he is FIIIINE! :cool:

sorry, totally off topic, but i wanted to throw that in there cuz im exciteddd :guitar:

Here's a thought. Why not cut and paste the text from a link so everybody doesn't have to go to another website? Makes sense to me.

Here's a thought. Why not cut and paste the text from a link so everybody doesn't have to go to another website? Makes sense to me.

picresized_1243043810_wenn2375541.jpg

If I were married to Morrissey and we were about to go out to dinner and he was wearing this shirt I'd say, "Honey, you look so beautiful, but are you sure this is the shirt you want to wear? I'm just sayin'." :rolleyes: He could say that a thousand times to me for what I wear so I have no problem saying it about this shirt. :squiffy:

It's the shirt of nightmares. I've seen him live since that picture was taken, and he's muscular, not poochy. Cameras make him look bigger than he is. Besides - he's 50. Come on.

Not the best shirt, I think it'd look unflattering no matter who wore it.

Back
Top Bottom