I say this with love. Is Morrissey mentally ill?

A

Anonymous

Honestly I mean no harm. Mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of. To me, Morrissey’s behaviour is a little off. His lyrics are making less and less sense and he seems to have a juvenile interest in oral sex judging by a lot of the songs on the last album. The new single is just the same hard to fathom lyrics repeated too many times and he has a look on his eyes that seems to be one of confusion. It’s all a bit sad.

A

Anonymous

Honestly I mean no harm. Mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of. To me, Morrissey’s behaviour is a little off. His lyrics are making less and less sense and he seems to have a juvenile interest in oral sex judging by a lot of the songs on the last album. The new single is just the same hard to fathom lyrics repeated too many times and he has a look on his eyes that seems to be one of confusion. It’s all a bit sad.
I have no doubt he has Narcissistic Personality Disorder

nickbatcave

Narcissistic Personality Disorder would imply that he feels no empathy and has other things like an inflated sense of importance; NPD is cluster B, but the only cluster B condition I could see him having would be Borderline Personality Disorder. This includes emotional instability, fear of abandonment, tumultuous relationships, and self-harm, suicidal ideation, and self-sabotage. I believe that the only mental illness he suffers from is depression and anxiety, and he may be on the autism spectrum. But saying he has NPD is a bit far fetched in my opinion.

A

Anonymous

I have no idea but most of the things you’re mentioning in op are traits common to most people. Google juvenile oral sex humor and you might get a hit or two.I do wonder about the seemingly slang terms. They almost sound like drug references which made me think is it obvious Bobby is a user but they were all a bit off. Scag shack, jo in the snow? Don’t know though. I think the title of the album makes morrisseys behavior apparent. He’s just gonna be himself. I know that not doing what people expect makes others think mental illness but that’s pretty lazy and not doing what can most help your career can seem crazy but I think he’s just following his muse more that his accountant. We used to call these types of people artists

Ryan

Subscriber
He and Donald Trump both share similar personality characteristics. And are both Geminis.

gordyboy9

GAME OF DEATH.
your mentally ill,where did you see a look in his eyes.