I say this with love. Is Morrissey mentally ill?

No, he's not mentally ill, but he has been known to make Christmas cards with those so affected.
Sometimes, it makes him feel more fulfilled. Just ask Mr. Shankly.
Well done to Moz, I say!

for the Anon who is always claiming Moz lied about cancer - I found out that Barrett's early stage cancer is treated by scrapping the throat (EMR) & it will be done more than once to make sure everything is gone. So there.

Honestly I mean no harm. Mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of. To me, Morrissey’s behaviour is a little off. His lyrics are making less and less sense and he seems to have a juvenile interest in oral sex judging by a lot of the songs on the last album. The new single is just the same hard to fathom lyrics repeated too many times and he has a look on his eyes that seems to be one of confusion. It’s all a bit sad.

What's so sad about another crazy depressed fag, that laments it's wealth and pretends to be poor only to make more money and git attention, good or bad ? One pope is well enough. This story is old, according to the D.S.M. of nut-job mental maladies. "Oral sex", you say ? With what ? With who ? How ?From the look of the olboy, he's got a face only a mother could love.

Misunderstood more like as he's stated he has never been in touch with the times he found himself living in. These lyrics sums him up:

Tried living in the real world
Instead of a shell
But before I began
I was bored before I even began

It's not about living in a fantasy world but instead avoiding things in the real world that are boring cause they are soul destroying. Like having a regular job being a regular nobody having to agree with people you hate on a daily basis and so on.

Instead he chose to focus on what he loves and that makes him different from the people of the world who never got to live a life they wanted. That is extremely provocating for most people out there.

A rich inner life is always better than a tedious reality full of empty things where you are the slave. The masses are lead to believe they are normal as that is a way for those in power to make people work more.

You're all just being used in order to do the dirty job for others and then you sit there in your canteen feeling normal around people you really cannot stand. I wonder what you could have achieved had you dared to be different acting on what you once had in you but all of that is long gone now.

The time you wasted on a boring job will never return.

Do you think only racists can be mentally ill or if you chose to distance yourself from Muslims and people from different cultures that in any way makes you mental?
People who highlight racism or highlight the views of people they may not agree should think about the races who they have problems with are mentally ill. Why don't they just leave Morrissey alone after everything he has done for animals.
Morrissey may be mental at times and often ill but he isn't mentally ill. Not even a little bit do stop saying it. Don't think Sharia law has banned Morrissey yet.

Do you think only racists can be mentally ill or if you chose to distance yourself from Muslims and people from different cultures that in any way makes you mental?
People who highlight racism or highlight the views of people they may not agree should think about the races who they have problems with are mentally ill. Why don't they just leave Morrissey alone after everything he has done for animals.
Morrissey may be mental at times and often ill but he isn't mentally ill. Not even a little bit do stop saying it. Don't think Sharia law has banned Morrissey yet.
o_O This post is mentally challenging.

Misunderstood more like as he's stated he has never been in touch with the times he found himself living in. These lyrics sums him up:

Tried living in the real world
Instead of a shell
But before I began
I was bored before I even began

It's not about living in a fantasy world but instead avoiding things in the real world that are boring cause they are soul destroying. Like having a regular job being a regular nobody having to agree with people you hate on a daily basis and so on.

Instead he chose to focus on what he loves and that makes him different from the people of the world who never got to live a life they wanted. That is extremely provocating for most people out there.

A rich inner life is always better than a tedious reality full of empty things where you are the slave. The masses are lead to believe they are normal as that is a way for those in power to make people work more.

You're all just being used in order to do the dirty job for others and then you sit there in your canteen feeling normal around people you really cannot stand. I wonder what you could have achieved had you dared to be different acting on what you once had in you but all of that is long gone now.

The time you wasted on a boring job will never return.

I take it you are new and very young
You are certainly someone who seems to have bought into the Moz myth full on.

Of course morrissey suffers mental illness he himself would say that. Anybody who knows him would certainly say that.

Morrissey has a life doing something he likes, singing but to suggest morrisseys life is truer and better is a childish idea.
Morrissey is trapped by his inner life, it was created as he hated himself, felt useless and thus created a world he can rule - like a number of cult leaders

Is morrisseys life really more worth while than a mothers or a nurse.
He's a singer. So what? As for being used, Moz has been used left, right and center. From family members, lovers to zionists

Grow up

If people of a certain colour or religion have a problem they should not get tickets for concerts they aren't really welcome at.

If people of a certain colour or religion have a problem they should not get tickets for concerts they aren't really welcome at.
Note: These views do not represent the those of the greater Morrissey fan base. The unspoken majority of us warmly welcome anyone and everyone to enjoy a performance without worry of being made to feel unwelcome.

I agree... the nutcase needs help

Some really do need help, don’t think M falls into that category. Now Prince, I don’t know the reasons why he was trying to numb himself by taking drugs, fentanyl which is
stronger than heroin. Now Prince really needed help, someone should have intervened. Sad thing.

Some really do need help, don’t think M falls into that category. Now Prince, I don’t know the reasons why he was trying to numb himself by taking drugs, fentanyl which is
stronger than heroin. Now Prince really needed help, someone should have intervened. Sad thing.

The news said it was his hips. Years of dancing had left him in a lot of pain.

For sure.
Asperger syndrome (AS), also known as Asperger's, is a developmental disorder characterised by significant difficulties in social interaction and nonverbal communication, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests.

for the Anon who is always claiming Moz lied about cancer - I found out that Barrett's early stage cancer is treated by scrapping the throat (EMR) & it will be done more than once to make sure everything is gone. So there.

Barrett's esophagus is not cancer. There can be pre-cancerous changes in the cells (dysplasia) and those cells will be scraped away, but that is not cancer itself. Morrissey exaggerated a bit (as he always does) and then couldn't back away from what he'd said - that's why he squirmed around it on Larry King.

Back
Top Bottom