I think Israel, in the song, is a person

Nope, Israel is a fake country given to them at the expense of the world from where they can continue to be greedy and control the world while people do their best to ignore it.
One day the jews will get what they deserve as nazis and muslims will join up and end their existance.

INSHALLAH
Whatever you think about Israel's current conduct they have a historical claim to that land that predates both Christians and certainly Muslims. The fact that you don't understand that is a bit worrisome.

Whatever you think about Israel's current conduct they have a historical claim to that land that predates both Christians and certainly Muslims. The fact that you don't understand that is a bit worrisome.
Jesus was not a jew as you know. What you mention is a great hoax and now we are having our first fallout.

RETURN THE LAND TO THE PALESTINES AND THE MUSLIMS

ALLAH AKBAR

I became an anti semite when I was about 8 years old when me and dad went for a walk in London and I saw a bunch of jewish men that made me think of rats.
I felt a biological sensation of deep disgust and ever since I have and always will hate all jews.

I am in fact proud to be a jew hater and it is a part of my biology and through my own studies I know about their lies and crimes towards humanity.

I will one day unite with the muslims against them for the cause and have already met a local imam.

Who are "they"?

I thought you were well educated but now you are doing the same mistake as those other people on here letting emotions rule your mind. I can only assume you are jewish.

I though NaZi land New Zeeland was a yid free zone.

Israel is a multi ethnic state belonging to a host of cultures and religions. Jews are just wired in a way making them believe they own everything.

Israel is a multi ethnic state belonging to a host of cultures and religions. Jews are just wired in a way making them believe they own everything.

You're right it IS a multi ethnic state. How many Jews would be allowed to live in Israel if it was controlled by Palestinians?

You're right it IS a multi ethnic state. How many Jews would be allowed to live in Israel if it was controlled by Palestinians?
Aaron and Yakobe would have to find real jobs and not feast on others misery. Life in Israel would still be ok.

I always wondered why the hated jews never abandoned their name giving them away so maybe they are not as smart as they think?

The words are idiotic but the music is wonderful.
Compare the mediocre rubbish of 80% of the Alain Whyte songs (e.g. Roy's Keen, Best Friend on the Payroll, Father must be killed) with the soaring, elegant beauty of Israel, and be grateful that Morrissey finally has some brilliant songwriters for the first time since the early 90s.

I think he means amber the colour...
To be at amber would then mean to be at a yellow light, not stopped completely but not quite free to go.

I believe it refers both to the name of a person, and the act of being at an amber traffic light, waiting to depart but perhaps not being able to. The song proper is about Morrissey's self-misery at being stuck on at a hotel (while touring?) bored and lonely, and his 'invalid friend' telling him effectively to wind his neck in .. 'how would you feel if you were me stuck in a wheelchair' (paraphrasing!) interestingly, I've always wondered the line/refrain 'in our different ways we are the same'. Is this Moz's analysis that his current 'first world problems' sort of issue of being stuck and alone for a bit relatable to someone who suffers with these life-affecting issues?

I believe it refers both to the name of a person, and the act of being at an amber traffic light, waiting to depart but perhaps not being able to. The song proper is about Morrissey's self-misery at being stuck on at a hotel (while touring?) bored and lonely, and his 'invalid friend' telling him effectively to wind his neck in .. 'how would you feel if you were me stuck in a wheelchair' (paraphrasing!) interestingly, I've always wondered the line/refrain 'in our different ways we are the same'. Is this Moz's analysis that his current 'first world problems' sort of issue of being stuck and alone for a bit relatable to someone who suffers with these life-affecting issues?

‘In our different ways..’ He is in a poetic sense relating to his invalid friend, not his ‘first world problems’ but his mental state and his perception in the way he views the world and his place in it/outside it.
Morrissey’s ‘wheelchair’ is inbuilt, shall we say.

Last edited:
maybe we will find out when :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: make his latest Moz speech in oxford.:handok:
a comet intro then Moz the rest of the way.:kissingclosed:

Yes. We would always say 'an amber light', or 'the lights are on amber' - never 'yellow'.

Thank you Peppermint.

Never knew that.

Would be interesting if someone made
a list of translation of Morrissey’s British references and phrases/words.

‘In our different ways..’ He is in a poetic sense relating to his invalid friend, not his ‘first world problems’ but his mental state and his perception in the way he views the world and his place in it/outside it.
Morrissey’s ‘wheelchair’ is inbuilt, shall we say.

Interesting. I think you’re right.

Back
Top Bottom