I think that God has a sick sense of humor

D

Dave

"We were kids when we started. Now we're here," said Slayer guitarist Jeff Hanneman backstage, still recovering from a devastating attack of flesh-eating necrotizing fasciitis on his right arm, caused by a spider-bite."

:guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

I'm just going to use this thread and share.

Last Sunday I locked the keys in the shop where I work. I tried various ways to get in and gave up. We're open again tomorrow so I was going to have to get in or pay someone. I had a dremel and I was going to buy a saw blade, since I can't find mine, but sawblades at the hardware store for $15. I decided to drill through the keyhole instead. I was amazed how many holes I was able to drill in it and it still wouldn't open.
So, like a real idiot, (this is all my fault to begin with, I stayed open late and was in a hurry to leave) I put my key in the lock to see if I can use it to turn. No, of course not. But the lock does decide it would like to eat the key now. I can't pull the key out again.

Well now I can't drill in the very center either. It was so stupid. When I was done I realized that popping the centerpiece out would have been better. I spent about 45 minutes drilling little holes. In the process I managed to get my key really hot and break it in the lock so I have to find my other front door key. Anyway, so that was how I spent an hour or so but now I'm going to go riding. It's 90 degrees.

I'm on Augmentin and every time I have to ride in the elevator, I barely manage not to puke. I'm thinking as the day goes on it becomes more likely that I will shower someone with hurl, but hopefully not that poor little Chilean guy with the purse.

Tags
awesome fasciitis necrotizing slayer. pider
Back
Top Bottom