"I Thought You Were Dead" Ltd T-shirt - Mporium / Morrissey Official FB

47053_i_thought_you_were_dead_shirts.jpg

a084e483-7c99-4eea-a7db-8a9685914f7a_2048x2048.jpg

9f3d0efe-9a56-4996-bddd-079032fd9a70_2048x2048.jpg

"I Thought You Were Dead

Celebrating this years Record Store Day release from the forthcoming album California Son.

Limited Edition T-shirt"
uk.mporium.org
(Not currently showing on the US site).

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like the look of them,might go for the grey.just noticed its a wreath,how very Morrissey.

Let’s hear the song first

Has anyone ever bought tees off Mporium? Are they decent quality, cottony soft, or do they feel like cardboard? :confused:

Has anyone ever bought tees off Mporium? Are they decent quality, cottony soft, or do they feel like cardboard? :confused:
I've bought one...the "Who Will Protect Us from the Police" one that came packaged with some iteration of LIHS. Nice enough quality--neither better nor worse than the type you'd get at a concert. Holds up well after multiple washes. If you like the design enough, I wouldn't hesitate to order.

I like them, but never ordered by Mporium, do they ship to Europe mainland [still no Exit or England]within 10 days after paying?

yellow roses are often laid on a coffin,

They are quite decent quality. Some time ago I bought t-shirts one with Edith Sitwell other with just his name, plus a black and white varsity jacket. I don't buy many, because most of the designs are awful. Like this one for Record Store Day. I love Morrissey, but the merchandising design is not very tasteful, I am sorry to say.

Morrissey you and I are so much alike. Yellow roses...
I also see death being yellow.
Life is good!
Love your life!
Truly!
Thumbs up!!!; )

I'm going to get the dark beige. .
Marisela

" a rose, a rose, my kingdom for a rose " not a lily in sight, brgds, manc lad

"Morrissey" should be printed on the back.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom