Morrissey Central "I TRIED LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD" (December 22, 2020)

INSTEAD OF A SHELL …

Video is by Paul Joseph Watson.

Tag line:
"Pubs closed. Christmas cancelled. Borders - still open!"

Watson has featured here quite a few times and has mentioned Morrissey in attempts to gain an interview, seek Twitter trending and commenting on multiculturalism amongst other things.
Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited:
I've been telling you all for ages that he's got no one to tell him he's lost because he pays everyone to tell him he's right. And the end result is that, as I've also been telling you, he's lost down a right-wing Youtube rabbit hole, and some of you say NO. And yet here he is, doing exactly that, because he's paid everyone around him to tell him he's right. No counter voices. None.

The love of money has been the destruction of Morrissey. It is the common theme in all his downfalls, whether directly or as a result of no counter-balances. The quotation from Chaucer was not 'money is the root of evil' but 'the love of money is the root of evil'

One more thing - I predict the Nazis will be here to defend Morrissey in 3....2....1....
Dude, you are one confused f***wit. Either Steve Morrissey is a far-right racist or he is driven by money. The two are complete opposites. In urging people to support far-right politicians and parties he's haemorrhaged 70% of his fan base. A totally unprecedented mass desertion. He could retract his support for far-right extremists anytime he chooses, and a lot of the former fans (but not all) will come back. But he's decided not to. He'd obviously rather take a massive financial hit (and lose his record deal) than retract his comments.

I've been telling you all for ages that he's got no one to tell him he's lost because he pays everyone to tell him he's right. And the end result is that, as I've also been telling you, he's lost down a right-wing Youtube rabbit hole, and some of you say NO. And yet here he is, doing exactly that, because he's paid everyone around him to tell him he's right. No counter voices. None.

The love of money has been the destruction of Morrissey. It is the common theme in all his downfalls, whether directly or as a result of no counter-balances. The quotation from Chaucer was not 'money is the root of evil' but 'the love of money is the root of evil'

One more thing - I predict the Nazis will be here to defend Morrissey in 3....2....1....
1608676757581.png

What this all boils down to is - do you believe those who rule us? Or do you distrust them with every fibre of your body? Moz - via SER - clearly distrusts them innately. I share that view. If you trust what those in authority tell you - good luck to you.
Thank you for boiling “this” down to its most reductive and irrelevant shape. I don’t think that’s what anyone is arguing about.

And you‘ve got it the wrong way around. It’s SER-via-Moz, which is that much more embarrassing.

Last edited:
Kylie,

Re: the Christmas cancelled posting on MC. Instead of the basketball theme showing pics of my dad dunking on LeBron James, let's go foreign. I attached a YouTube clip of some Brittish fag ranting and he says foreign words like "pob". We need to make one last Christmas buying rush on the mporiumuk. Mporiumuk is the only thing keeping us afloat right now and you know how those foreigners will buy anything!! Remember how we duped them with the Airbnb flower house in Brittin?? LOL!

P.S. Don't forget the Dan Tana's $500 gift card. You know how my dad goes ape shit if he doesn't get one for Christmas.

CALIFORNIA SON JUNIOR
MALIBU

All I saw was a video with clear examples of the UK government's hypocrisy.
That SHOULD make you angry, and it appears to me that's the message thats trying to come across that clearly flew over your heads.
I got it. Though I don't subscribe to this channel I doubt it would have found it's way into my recommended list.
So you are ok that he is posting videos by a prolific racist and woman hater and vegan hater? That doesn’t make you angry?

No, I'm just questioning the degree to which Paul-Joseph Watson actually "gets" Morrissey.

Shame. I thought you'd improved.

Morrissey is like Kanye - unbalanced, gets people mad at him just by going slightly against expectations - except Kanye is very American & remembers to monetise.

...and here’s Aubrey McTwiddle, making a lame attempt at a comeback. Read what I wrote, Sally. Your entire existence is redundant.

I did read what you wrote. You said Jesus was diminutive and born in the summer. How you came to this gnosis, I do not know. His earliest biographies were written decades after his death, relied on oral transmission, are mutually contradictory, and do not affirm either of your claims. It’s just weird is all. (What you wrote, that is).

Kylie,

Re: the Christmas cancelled posting on MC. Instead of the basketball theme showing pics of my dad dunking on LeBron James, let's go foreign. I attached a YouTube clip of some Brittish fag ranting and he says foreign words like "pob". We need to make one last Christmas buying rush on the mporiumuk. Mporiumuk is the only thing keeping us afloat right now and you know how those foreigners will buy anything!! Remember how we duped them with the Airbnb flower house in Brittin?? LOL!

P.S. Don't forget the Dan Tana's $500 gift card. You know how my dad goes ape shit if he doesn't get one for Christmas.

CALIFORNIA SON JUNIOR
MALIBU
I additionally thought you typed Mporiumjunk this time. It was funny even though you didn’t, I’m just inadvertently embellishing your posts in my head now I guess, without even meaning to :lbf:

Lol.

the worst accusations will drift away..... unlikely. True or otherwise, not much to them or a lot to them, they will never drift away.

it is called self destruction, nephew or otherwise although you have no idea who is doing it. Doesn’t matter though. It could be an elf in the basement, makes no difference.

Damage was done a while back, and hasn’t drifted away. This is just a slow banging in of the nail into the coffin, a coffin made of cheap fibreboard.

Ffs.

They need to teach scandals in schools.

So you are ok that he is posting videos by a prolific racist and woman hater and vegan hater? That doesn’t make you angry?
I'm okay with people having their own minds and forming opinions that I completely disagree with. Conversing with such dislike minds selfishly broadens my perspective. Otherwise, I'd only become angry about nothing, seems a waste of energy.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom