Morrissey Central "I TRIED LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD" (December 22, 2020)

INSTEAD OF A SHELL …

Video is by Paul Joseph Watson.

Tag line:
"Pubs closed. Christmas cancelled. Borders - still open!"

Watson has featured here quite a few times and has mentioned Morrissey in attempts to gain an interview, seek Twitter trending and commenting on multiculturalism amongst other things.
Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited:
Should he shut his mouth good and proper? Would that be more tasteful?
He could try and say something intelligent, witty, and enlightening for once. If that isn't possible then he could follow the old maxim of "it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

methinks they post something like this, then click over to this site and refresh the comments for the laughs.
How embarrassing. Even most 14 year olds have their heads on better, and they don't stand to commit financial suicide by doing so. Your argument is full of holes and speculation.

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to change the “thinking” of a pile of waste-case twats that think Morrissey’s past 25 years of musical output are viable? It’s not even worth the time. Just let it go. Enjoy your pap and the wee sandwiches at the memorial.
three days till christmas and iv just seen my first turkey.

He could try and say something intelligent, witty, and enlightening for once. If that isn't possible then he could follow the old maxim of "it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
He says "intelligent, witty, and enlightening things" when he sings. I don't agree with some of the things he says, but I've learned to appreciate him despite the fact. Sometimes he says things I agree with, like "Seafood? Sealife!".

The autobiography is, by leaps and bounds, the best thing Morrissey has written and released since the late-90s. Brilliant from start to finish, even the agonizing court case bullshit.

its amazing how a singer doesnt open his mouth,not even a single word and yet he is the devil incarnate,only M could do this.i find it hilarious,self immolation would be a blessing for some on here,

Yes, but on another note. I don’t know why some folks are so obsessed with someone they clearly don’t like anymore. They actually believe that their repeated criticisms and opinions here are going to somehow magically change Morrissey.

It’s :crazy: really.
Some of us are quite content to watch him keep stepping in it.
You don't enjoy Morrissey for a couple of decades and suddenly forget how good schadenfreude & passive revenge can be. C'mon. Use that loaf. We learned from the (one time) best.

Yes, but on another note. I don’t know why some folks are so obsessed with someone they clearly don’t like anymore. They actually believe that their repeated criticisms and opinions here are going to somehow magically change Morrissey.

The site needs people to visit, David would wrap it up if there were only you and the other 9 obsessives visiting on a daily basis.

If he'd remained silent about unnecessary cruelty to animals, I'd consider him a fool indeed.

I don't find it embarrassing. Despite how his views have evolved. The thing is, whatever people might think he is now (and I don't know myself) he was still something special back then. And in all honesty, no one but devout fans are interested in the minutae of his career. Hell be remembered as that morbid singer from The Smiths in most people's minds. A little eccentric, not quite 'all there'. Nothing more sinister than that. And he's not really. He's a man with (I still think) mental illness, who tries his best, and, yes, frequently gets it wrong
The most recent article I saw about him was headlined "Racist gasbag, Morrissey"
We all create our own lots n legacies.

I'd really like to just respect and admire Morrissey as an amazing artist, one of the best lyricists and a compassionate human being, when it comes to animals.

But it does become increasingly hard when he really seems to be going out of his way to push this far-right, borderline racist, descending old man no longer being able to keep up with the times and clinching to the hopes of nationalism - image of himself. Yuck.

It's getting embarrassing to even tell someone you like him.
i think he just misses the way britain used to be,doesnt mean your racist,i miss the britain of the seventies and less so the eighties,everything was a much slower pace,people took time to think,you could leave your front door open.we now live in a world were you could have a heart attack in the street and people are too glued to their phones to even notice.

its amazing how a singer doesnt open his mouth,not even a single word and yet he is the devil incarnate,only M could do this.i find it hilarious,self immolation would be a blessing for some on here,

But he doesn't have to open his mouth to look foolish. I don't think he's the devil incarnate, either. He could, however, surely find someone other than a petulant anti-vegan to share a YouTube video of, if he (Morrissey) is truly concerned about a cancellation of Christmas. Or he could just write his thoughts on the matter. He is a brilliant prose stylist after all.

If "Messages from Morrissey" was his blog, it would be excellent. As it is, it is either a misnomer (it is mostly "Messages from Sam Esty Rayner") or it is a laughingstock: a 61-yr-old man playing with Photoshop and sharing these videos from these turds from Pepe the Frog corner.

You're right that there are people who do seem obsessed in an unhealthy way, both detractors and supporters.
I agree it's a little :crazy:

Oh. My. f***ing God.

Now he's posting HIM.

It's over. If any of you had ANY doubts. He's lost. He's a scumbag racist apologist.
First to comment hey, red face.
Get a life, ya pest.
Or
Go and do a T-shirt. You’re a branded nuisance.

I don't think there's any need to be so hard on Morrissey. I don't love him as much as I did, but then I don't wish him undue harm. I find him fascinating as a Human Being these days. The fact that he was a member of The Smiths is enough for me. I think people expect WAY too much of him. A reasonably intelligent man with a good voice and a knack of telling you exactly how you feel. What more do you want?
What more do I want? Haha

But how do we know that "Morrissey has no knowledge of what is being posted there?" It does seem like the son of the California Son is doing most of the posting, but there's nothing to suggest Morrissey doesn't even look at it. He's scrupulous about the details of album art and things. But I did like your post otherwise and thought it was funny. The endless photoshopping is unendurable and shameful.

He didn't sign off Low In High School, so I don't think he is scrupulous anymore.

I'm celebrating with a local grass-fed, grain finished standing rib roast. The turkey can wait another day. f***ing delicious murder.

"Local grass-fed" rib roast, but no, you're not a Nazi. Never.

biz+SLAVERY+07-08-08.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom