Morrissey Central "I TRIED LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD" (December 22, 2020)

INSTEAD OF A SHELL …

Video is by Paul Joseph Watson.

Tag line:
"Pubs closed. Christmas cancelled. Borders - still open!"

Watson has featured here quite a few times and has mentioned Morrissey in attempts to gain an interview, seek Twitter trending and commenting on multiculturalism amongst other things.
Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited:
Clearly 90% of the posts on Central are Sam. Central is Sams project and Morrissey has no knowledge of what is posted there. Unless it is signed by Morrissey I’d assume it’s Sam. Any message from Morrissey is always signed and dated. Unless Morrissey has had a bang on the head I can’t imagine him scrolling through Instagram watching cat videos or photoshopping his head onto various Hollywood bodies.
But the website is basically his shop window so what the f*** is he doing letting his idiot nephew loose on it? I'm not sure that I buy this idea that Morrissey doesn't know or care what's happening on that website.

If you don't like Moz's views on society and politics you could always just f*** off. It's very simple.

Oh, grow the f*** up. If you hate someone just for expressing an opinion then that's as arbitrary and objectionable as hating someone just because of their skin colour or sexuality or religion. He's an adult expressing an opinion. You disagree with that opinion. Get on with your f***ing life.
...or we could all stay right here and laugh at your sorry ass. Which - incidentally, is why most people come here.

You kids are a proper howl, with your xenophobia, overcompensation and shitty taste in music.

I was thinking along those lines....
Surely it’s obvious that Morrissey isn’t in control of the keyboard at MC. Morrissey emails Sam the occasional statement and same uploads it to MC. Any comment from Morrissey is always signed and dated. Surly it’s obvious...

Clearly 90% of the posts on Central are Sam. Central is Sams project and Morrissey has no knowledge of what is posted there. Unless it is signed by Morrissey I’d assume it’s Sam. Any message from Morrissey is always signed and dated. Unless Morrissey has had a bang on the head I can’t imagine him scrolling through Instagram watching cat videos or photoshopping his head onto various Hollywood bodies.
If it’s not him and he’s allowing others to make him look like a complete and utter f***-tard - on his own website... I’d suggest he needs a good bang on the head.

And we're all adults expressing our opinions of Morrissey's opinion. How come you dipshits never see the irony in the garbage that comes out of your mouths?

We clearly rely on you to point out irony to us.
The real irony is people who profess to hate racism expressing arbitrary hate to others just for having an opinion. I thought all you SJWs were all about spreading love and singing Imagine.

But how do we know that "Morrissey has no knowledge of what is being posted there?" It does seem like the son of the California Son is doing most of the posting, but there's nothing to suggest Morrissey doesn't even look at it. He's scrupulous about the details of album art and things. But I did like your post otherwise and thought it was funny. The endless photoshopping is unendurable and shameful.

Most of the traffic from Central must come from us after it has been posted on here. I've said it already, but can Solo please stop reposting shit from Central. We don't want to know everything Sam - lets face it, it is him - posts.

I pledge for Solo to only repost anything from Central that is signed off by the man himself. Let's make it happen... for the love of Morrissey!
You'd be better off pledging not to fake signatures 'for the love of Morrissey'.
Which part of a site aggregating every Morrissey story, no matter how trivial, for 20+ years is confusing?
FWD.

Another post by Sam.

:sleeping::drama:

I, I, I... why do you constantly feel the need to make everything about you, and continue this pointless crusade of trying to prove to everyone that you’re “right”?
No. He’s right. ...and it doesn’t take much convincing to a cognitively sound individual.

Sam's alt-lite - but the neo-Nazis always have to piggy back because nearly everyone hates them.

I once spent an hour chatting to Count Dankula on a train about YouTuber mental health. It's a shitty profession. Utterly mad that someone with talent would essentially wreck his career to give them exposure on his website that they don't need.

Still, Sam will be wheeling him about when he's old, so maybe picking family is better.
Holy shit-balls. You ARE a complete whack-job.

Surely it’s obvious that Morrissey isn’t in control of the keyboard at MC. Morrissey emails Sam the occasional statement and same uploads it to MC. Any comment from Morrissey is always signed and dated. Surly it’s obvious...
So... After 40 years, he’s still a complete and utter loser at controlling his own, carefully crafted public image?

Cool. Lol!!!!!!

Surely it should be possible to find someone exposing the UK government's hypocrisy who doesn't also mock vegans and associate with Alex Jones. Factory farming is something worth getting angry about. "They cancelled Christmas" is snowflake whining. Christmas is the gooeyest holiday there is.
"They canceled Christmas" means a lot more to me, it seems than an introverts nightmare. A major reduction in commerce, as well as the psychological impact on mental health from isolation.
Mentioning factory farming, this whole situation feels like what Orwells' Animal Farm tried to convey.

Nah. Christmas is only “gooey” when it’s under-cooked Tofurkey. Grab a turkey and a clue!

It's the celebration of a God who becomes an infant. Cooing and awwing. That is called "saccharine," "treacly," or "gooey." The secular versions retain the giddy notions of cheeriness and merriment and jollity. And, as you point out (in the wrong way), there is the ritual slaughter for the celebratory meals. "Dig in!" they say.

"And the turkey you festively slice | it is murder."

Last edited:
We clearly rely on you to point out irony to us.
The real irony is people who profess to hate racism expressing arbitrary hate to others just for having an opinion. I thought all you SJWs were all about spreading love and singing Imagine.
The old "if you're so tolerant, then why don't you tolerate intolerance" fallacy. Could you possibly be any duller? You don't have to be an SJW to know that Paul Joseph Watson is a midwit.

"They canceled Christmas" means a lot more to me, it seems than an introverts nightmare. A major reduction in commerce, as well as the psychological impact on mental health from isolation.
Mentioning factory farming, this whole situation feels like what Orwells' Animal Farm tried to convey.

Well, you can have what you consider horror, and I'll have mine. For isolation complaints, however, try a gestation crate.

Probably but under the tab on the website which says Messages from Morrissey, so not very helpful when it’s a video of someone who openly mocks vegans.
I didn't notice him mocking vegans in this clip.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom