Morrissey Central "I TRIED LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD" (December 22, 2020)

INSTEAD OF A SHELL …

Video is by Paul Joseph Watson.

Tag line:
"Pubs closed. Christmas cancelled. Borders - still open!"

Watson has featured here quite a few times and has mentioned Morrissey in attempts to gain an interview, seek Twitter trending and commenting on multiculturalism amongst other things.
Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited:
Oh. My. f***ing God.

Now he's posting HIM.

It's over. If any of you had ANY doubts. He's lost. He's a scumbag racist apologist.
Lol . Keep saying it .

The old "if you're so tolerant, then why don't you tolerate intolerance" fallacy. Could you possibly be any duller? You don't have to be an SJW to know that Paul Joseph Watson is a midwit.

Yeah all these bad men having different opinions from you. How the f*** do you cope?

I've been telling you all for ages that he's got no one to tell him he's lost because he pays everyone to tell him he's right. And the end result is that, as I've also been telling you, he's lost down a right-wing Youtube rabbit hole, and some of you say NO. And yet here he is, doing exactly that, because he's paid everyone around him to tell him he's right. No counter voices. None.

The love of money has been the destruction of Morrissey. It is the common theme in all his downfalls, whether directly or as a result of no counter-balances. The quotation from Chaucer was not 'money is the root of evil' but 'the love of money is the root of evil'

One more thing - I predict the Nazis will be here to defend Morrissey in 3....2....1....
At least make a coherent argument idiot

Hey! I’m a collector. Just popped in and saw all these notes about people dying and others arguing about Nazis. Does anyone know of Morrissey is still in the music industry? Has he just decided to cash in his chips and write eulogies for British actors? Any clue when the next album comes out and whether it’ll contain any music that worth listening to?

But how do we know that "Morrissey has no knowledge of what is being posted there?" It does seem like the son of the California Son is doing most of the posting, but there's nothing to suggest Morrissey doesn't even look at it. He's scrupulous about the details of album art and things. But I did like your post otherwise and thought it was funny. The endless photoshopping is unendurable and shameful.
I don’t believe Morrissey visits MC or is involved with anyone that does but even if he is aware of the MC content it’s seems it’s one of those “blood is thicker than water” scenarios.

I quite like Sam. I'm thinking of The Morrissey clan being immigrant Irish and I imagine there's a mantra that they all stick together and The Morrisseys are more important than everyone else. Irish pride. I do believe the family ties still prevail even through Morrisseys fame, I believe family is as important as the fame to Morrissey. I suspect its a working class thing.
I wonder how he gets along with his sister, after she tried to kill him.

It's the celebration of a God who becomes an infant. Cooing and awwing. That is called "saccharine," "treacly," or "gooey." The secular versions retain the giddy notions of cheeriness and merriment and jollity. And, as you point out (in the wrong way), there is the ritual slaughter for the celebratory meals. "Dig in!" they say.

"And the turkey you festively slice | it is murder."
Jesus was a 4’ 8” Arab Jew. He was born in the Middle East, sometime during the summer months.

Now, what was it you were in about there, l’il shooter?

I quite like Sam. I'm thinking of The Morrissey clan being immigrant Irish and I imagine there's a mantra that they all stick together and The Morrisseys are more important than everyone else. Irish pride. I do believe the family ties still prevail even through Morrisseys fame, I believe family is as important as the fame to Morrissey. I suspect its a working class thing.
...and it’s working out great, so why change a thing.

If I close my eyes, Paul Joseph Watson just sounds like Mark Corrigan from Peep Show doing one of his impotent little monologues. Vastly preferable that way.

If I close my eyes you and Skinnyflint and Black Carrot sound exactly the same.

It's the celebration of a God who becomes an infant. Cooing and awwing. That is called "saccharine," "treacly," or "gooey." The secular versions retain the giddy notions of cheeriness and merriment and jollity. And, as you point out (in the wrong way), there is the ritual slaughter for the celebratory meals. "Dig in!" they say.

"And the turkey you festively slice | it is murder."
f***ing tasty is what it is. If you disagree, you’re just a shitty cook.

Probably but under the tab on the website which says Messages from Morrissey, so not very helpful when it’s a video of someone who openly mocks vegans.

If it said Messages from Sam

no one would visit.

use your loaf. ;)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom