Morrissey Central "I TRIED LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD" (December 22, 2020)

INSTEAD OF A SHELL …

Video is by Paul Joseph Watson.

Tag line:
"Pubs closed. Christmas cancelled. Borders - still open!"

Watson has featured here quite a few times and has mentioned Morrissey in attempts to gain an interview, seek Twitter trending and commenting on multiculturalism amongst other things.
Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited:
“People go for music” is precisely why Melvis can’t sell more than a couple of thousand copies. ...and even then - it’s to rube sycophants like you, Karen.

Even you, tosser that you are, must know that the music industry can sell shit loads of trash.

First to comment hey, red face.
Get a life, ya pest.
Or
Go and do a T-shirt. You’re a branded nuisance.
...or what, Janice? You’re not in a position to be talking weak-smack about anyone. You’re here defending a racist, washed-up, closeted homosexual that can’t even keep the simplest of business deals together.

Does your lip and ignorance come from your mother’s side or your father’s? Therapy might help you get to the root and assist you with the cessation of self-embarrassment on the internet.

Even you, tosser that you are, must know that the music industry can sell shit loads of trash.
...and even a lippy, waste-case c*** like you knows that that’s entirely dependent on who’s buying.

Stay in your league and your lane, Karen. You’re out of your depth.

What exactly are peoples' problems with Watson? I know everyone is a racist now who breathes the wrong way but how exactly is this guy a racist? I use the word exactly because I'd like some facts, not hysteria. I'm going to assume he's achieved racist status because he's not part of the superior hive mind and therefore must be eliminated and cancelled.

To the mods!
Having followed PJW since Trump won in 2016 this made my xmas. And Trump will still be the president once xmas and new year is over and even the mainstream news now realise that the cheating "democrats" over did it leaving them with their pants down and the constitution in danger.
The constitution will remain and the "Democrats" will end up with constipation for years to come locked up at Gitmo and elsewhere.
What a fantastic day for real Moz fans and fans of PJW and INFOWARS.
Long live Owen Shroyer and Alex Jones and death to Solo!
^Ahhhhh yes! Here, we have the quintessential, present-day Melvis fan!!

I f***ing hate Youtubers and influencers. I miss the proper, educated intellectuals of yore. Long live the establishment, I say. Long live science, proper education, research and facts. Long live proper unbiased media. The world of today is disgusting.

Bloody bullshit Ireland lockdown yet again. I was looking forward to just one night out on Dec 28th in my fav pub (with dinner and IPAs that would make you cry with happiness). But no, that was asking too much. What an absolute horse's anus of a year. My only contentment tonight is watching Peter Hook DVD playing all Joy Division songs from a 2015 Mankfester concert. Proceeds to Epilepsy Society. The only concert these days is in your living room.

It's bad enough that Morrissey has accrued these meat-loving, vegan-shaming, Pepe the Frogger boys as fawning devotees. But that comes down to their own inability to perceive Morrissey's most passionate ideological stance. What's worse that Morrissey is deliberately embedding their videos on his website. That idiocy redounds on Morrissey himself
At this point I almost don't care what Moz says or does. In recent years his eyes have been tinged with the haunted/trapped animal look of the paranoid delusional. I know that's a terrible thing to say as a fan. But hasn't anyone noticed the slightly feral look in his eyes? I think Moz is on medication and his sycophantic slag circle jerk of friends will do nothing to stop his downward spiral.

Of course, I say almost.

What this all boils down to is - do you believe those who rule us? Or do you distrust them with every fibre of your body? Moz - via SER - clearly distrusts them innately. I share that view. If you trust what those in authority tell you - good luck to you.

What exactly are peoples' problems with Watson? I know everyone is a racist now who breathes the wrong way but how exactly is this guy a racist? I use the word exactly because I'd like some facts, not hysteria. I'm going to assume he's achieved racist status because he's not part of the superior hive mind and therefore must be eliminated and cancelled.

He's just a snarky YouTuber.

What this all boils down to is - do you believe those who rule us? Or do you distrust them with every fibre of your body? Moz - via SER - clearly distrusts them innately. I share that view. If you trust what those in authority tell you - good luck to you.

You're trusting Google & Facebook who have more clout than most world leaders.

...and even a lippy, waste-case c*** like you knows that that’s entirely dependent on who’s buying.

Stay in your league and your lane, Karen. You’re out of your depth.

Melvis, you're an idiot.

Free speech

Oh, sod off. Posting videos doesn't mean much esp when it's the nephew that posts them.

But it won't sell records or sort out his reputation.

So, he probably will be a reclusive cult artist. I can't see any signs of him wanting or being able to get back near the mainstream.

The worst accusations will drift away after he's gone because there's not much to them.

Van & Eric still know how to sell themselves. This Covid be a blip for them.
Lol.

the worst accusations will drift away..... unlikely. True or otherwise, not much to them or a lot to them, they will never drift away.

it is called self destruction, nephew or otherwise although you have no idea who is doing it. Doesn’t matter though. It could be an elf in the basement, makes no difference.

Damage was done a while back, and hasn’t drifted away. This is just a slow banging in of the nail into the coffin, a coffin made of cheap fibreboard.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom