Morrissey Central "I TRIED LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD" (December 22, 2020)

INSTEAD OF A SHELL …

Video is by Paul Joseph Watson.

Tag line:
"Pubs closed. Christmas cancelled. Borders - still open!"

Watson has featured here quite a few times and has mentioned Morrissey in attempts to gain an interview, seek Twitter trending and commenting on multiculturalism amongst other things.
Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited:
When all is said and done, Morrissey's music for nearly 40 years is fantastic and that's good enough for me. I couldn't care less about these online talking heads that Moz pushes above the parapet. Close the online gadget and get the volume turned up on the record player & in the words of Davey fae Essex, Rock On!!!

Watching it, there were some good points raised. I felt the anti immigration rhetoric was a little obvious and detracted from a salient message.
The only message PJW has is an anti immigration message aside from hating feminists and vegans

No, I'm just questioning the degree to which Paul-Joseph Watson actually "gets" Morrissey.
PJW doesn’t give a shit about Morrissey. He will do anything to spread his message and if some aging singer from yesteryear may have the possibility of a new fanbase for the PJW message then he will try to latch onto it.

I have and I haven't found anything overtly racist, so do you mind showing me some evidence?
You didn’t look far then. There are many many statements by him out there that are racist, hatful of women and hateful of vegans. Open your eyes.

Ffs.

They need to teach scandals in schools.
Or they need to teach artists and celebs how not to self destruct. This isn’t a scandal in some tabloid. It’s posts on his own official website. He will never even begin to recover whilst this progresses and at his old age I doubt he has the inclination to even want to. He has shown zero interest in repairing anything and your idea that he will take down his own site and show some motivation to repair the damage is delusional when he doesn’t want to.

I'm okay with people having their own minds and forming opinions that I completely disagree with. Conversing with such dislike minds selfishly broadens my perspective. Otherwise, I'd only become angry about nothing, seems a waste of energy.
Which means you are also ok with people forming ideas and perspectives against these posts and views too.

I often wonder how many other people 'get' Morrissey. That's why I can't listen to other people dissecting him. Their understanding of Morrissey is always sadly divorced from how I feel about him. They often show their true colours by misquoting lyrics and you just know they aren't proper Morrissey fans. I'm such a big Morrissey fan because I know how he changed his way of singing when doing live versions of songs. In fact, the way he sang Smiths songs in concert was totally different to how they were released on record. It's having that intuition when attempting to have a go at singing Morrissey lyrics. You have to weigh up how he sang things in the studio with how he sang them live and then use a little judgement to make your own call without straying too far away from the original intention. Because, of course, he was refining and developing the songs as he went along.
Wtf has that got to do with the post at hand?

At this point, I wonder if Moz is in full 'self-sabotage' mode and just winding up the fans. Only the diehards would see, read or care about the crap on Central so what's the point in getting angry about the latest video? The fact that even this 'controversial' lunacy isn't reported just shows you how far off the music 'radar' Moz is - and how much worse it would need to get to receive any attention. Sad.

I was right - here come the Nazis to defend him

Tell me, Nazis - why do you think his career is in such a f***ing state right now? Who posted all those videos and said all those things? Was it someone else? Why does his product no longer sell, AT ALL? Do you think it might possibly be because the buying public are voting with their wallets, or do you think it's the illuminati and George Soros?
You grind this axe so relentlessly. It's not even that I disagree half the time, at all, I just think - why waste so much energy on it? It's Christmas in a few days. Open a bottle of wine, stick Vauxhall or Quarry or Strangeways on and just let it go.

Watching it, there were some good points raised. I felt the anti immigration rhetoric was a little obvious and detracted from a salient message.
Anyone in the UK complaining about the expense of 4 star hotels for immigrants is laughable when you consider the amount of indigenous people England has killed, and how the 'empire' only thrived through massacre and subjugation: Ireland, Australia,etc etc. The final proof of England's bloated sense of self-importance was proved by the shambles of Brexit. I just wish the UK would also f*** on off from Ireland while they are at it.

I hope Zulu is on TV for Christmas.

Or they need to teach artists and celebs how not to self destruct. This isn’t a scandal in some tabloid. It’s posts on his own official website. He will never even begin to recover whilst this progresses and at his old age I doubt he has the inclination to even want to. He has shown zero interest in repairing anything and your idea that he will take down his own site and show some motivation to repair the damage is delusional when he doesn’t want to.

He is behaving in a way that's scandalous.

I was discreetly saying after he's dead.

What this all boils down to is - do you believe those who rule us? Or do you distrust them with every fibre of your body? Moz - via SER - clearly distrusts them innately. I share that view. If you trust what those in authority tell you - good luck to you.
So, what that boils down to is, you’re a tinfoil-hat donning, sycophantic slug. There’s not a bloody thing you use ever posted on hear that rates discussion. Most of these clowns are worth a laugh. You’re just f***ing sad.

Silence is complicity, and there comes a time when chosen company starts reflecting on you more than them.
Silence is not complicity. Silence is silence. It's not for you to call someone complicit simply because your feeble brain can only interpret someone's apathy as an act of aggression. The world is not compelled to agree with your bleeding heart bullshit.

Ffs.

They need to teach scandals in schools.
Why? So fruitcakes like you have some socially acceptable excuse for their inability to function without trying to spin them?

Fak Arf, Karen. You’re not even worth the bandwidth you waste by posting that drivel.

Silence is not complicity. Silence is silence. It's not for you to call someone complicit simply because your feeble brain can only interpret someone's apathy as an act of aggression. The world is not compelled to agree with your bleeding heart bullshit.
No, no... If you align with and remain silence in the company of assholes, you’re an asshole. ;)

Why? So fruitcakes like you have some socially acceptable excuse for their inability to function without trying to spin them?

Fak Arf, Karen. You’re not even worth the bandwidth you waste by posting that drivel.

If we're talking about waste, what's the point of anything you post?

Read this:

20201219_225415.jpg

You didn’t look far then. There are many many statements by him out there that are racist, hatful of women and hateful of vegans. Open your eyes.
Then send me the links, it shouldn't be hard.

Anyone in the UK complaining about the expense of 4 star hotels for immigrants is laughable when you consider the amount of indigenous people England has killed, and how the 'empire' only thrived through massacre and subjugation: Ireland, Australia,etc etc. The final proof of England's bloated sense of self-importance was proved by the shambles of Brexit. I just wish the UK would also f*** on off from Ireland while they are at it.

I hope Zulu is on TV for Christmas.
Should Italians feel bad about what the Romans did? Genghis Khan descendants? Anyone related to a genocidal tribe in Africa? How far back to we atone fort the sins of our forefathers? Do I bare malice to any Germans for the massacre of Jews in Europe? To any Russians for the gulags of the Soviet Union?

No doubt the English Empire has a dark history, but why a 30 year old mechanic from Chester should be made to feel bad about it, is beyond me.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom