Morrissey Central "I TRIED LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD" (December 22, 2020)

INSTEAD OF A SHELL …

Video is by Paul Joseph Watson.

Tag line:
"Pubs closed. Christmas cancelled. Borders - still open!"

Watson has featured here quite a few times and has mentioned Morrissey in attempts to gain an interview, seek Twitter trending and commenting on multiculturalism amongst other things.
Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited:
Should Italians feel bad about what the Romans did? Genghis Khan descendants? Anyone related to a genocidal tribe in Africa? How far back to we atone fort the sins of our forefathers? Do I bare malice to any Germans for the massacre of Jews in Europe? To any Russians for the gulags of the Soviet Union?

No doubt the English Empire has a dark history, but why a 30 year old mechanic from Chester should be made to feel bad about it, is beyond me.
You can feel ok when ye get the f*** out of Ireland. That's not ancient history. It's now. It's the same diseased mentality that voted Bore-us Johnstun into power in the first place. If a hard border returns to Ireland there will be blood. But rich English toffs don't care about that.

English Asswipe PMs comments:

On Irish Taoiseach Leo Varadkar:

“Why isn’t he called Murphy like all the rest of them.”

On the entire continent of Africa:

"The continent may be a blot, but it is not a blot upon our conscience. The problem is not that we were once in charge, but that we are not in charge any more."

On the Commonwealth:

"It is said that the Queen has come to love the Commonwealth, partly because it supplies her with regular cheering crowds of flag-waving piccaninnies."

On UKIP:

"
I can hardly condemn Ukip as a bunch of boss-eyed, foam-flecked euro hysterics, when I have been sometimes not far short of boss-eyed, foam-flecked hysteria myself."

That's not on you. But it's on the people who enable that kind of imperialistic jingoistic bullscour.

Last edited:
Anyone in the UK complaining about the expense of 4 star hotels for immigrants is laughable when you consider the amount of indigenous people England has killed, and how the 'empire' only thrived through massacre and subjugation: Ireland, Australia,etc etc. The final proof of England's bloated sense of self-importance was proved by the shambles of Brexit. I just wish the UK would also f*** on off from Ireland while they are at it.

I hope Zulu is on TV for Christmas.
Guaranteed.

But how do we know that "Morrissey has no knowledge of what is being posted there?" It does seem like the son of the California Son is doing most of the posting, but there's nothing to suggest Morrissey doesn't even look at it. He's scrupulous about the details of album art and things.
This video is literally posted under the section titled: 'Messages From Morrissey'. I wish people would pull their head out of their arses and accept that anything posted on Central either originates or is approved by Morrissey himself. He is not unaware of what is being posted on his own site. The mental gymnastics some are doing to deny the obvious is exhausting.

What this all boils down to is - do you believe those who rule us? Or do you distrust them with every fibre of your body? Moz - via SER - clearly distrusts them innately. I share that view. If you trust what those in authority tell you - good luck to you.
Neither of those options is healthy, as they are both absolutes. The sanest option is to have a healthy scepticism when it comes to those in authority, and accept that a certain percentage of what they say is bullshit (or at least spun to their own advantage), but not to be so far gone that you presume that everything that governments/authority figures etc tell you is a lie. If you go down this rabbit-hole, you end up with nutters thinking that the world is flat, or climate change is a lie, or the Royal Family are shape-shifting lizards - well they must be, because 'the authorities are lying to us'.

At this point, I wonder if Moz is in full 'self-sabotage' mode and just winding up the fans. Only the diehards would see, read or care about the crap on Central so what's the point in getting angry about the latest video? The fact that even this 'controversial' lunacy isn't reported just shows you how far off the music 'radar' Moz is - and how much worse it would need to get to receive any attention. Sad.
You're right. But he usually goes into full self-sabotage mode on the eve of a new release. Maybe this is his way of sabotaging any sales he might get from last minute Christmas shopping.

Should Italians feel bad about what the Romans did? Genghis Khan descendants? Anyone related to a genocidal tribe in Africa? How far back to we atone fort the sins of our forefathers? Do I bare malice to any Germans for the massacre of Jews in Europe? To any Russians for the gulags of the Soviet Union?

No doubt the English Empire has a dark history, but why a 30 year old mechanic from Chester should be made to feel bad about it, is beyond me.
I don't think the point is to make people feel bad. Unfortunately there isn't much honesty in discussions about what you call the sins of our forefathers because people on both sides use every political issue as a sort of currency to raise their own profile and promote their own agenda.
But ideally the point would be to try to look at history from various perspectives other than the one you were born into and indoctrinated into in state schools and try to get a broader view of things that might lead to some long term solutions. This would require acting in good faith though and almost no one who is promoting a point of view is doing that.

I don't think the point is to make people feel bad. Unfortunately there isn't much honesty in discussions about what you call the sins of our forefathers because people on both sides use every political issue as a sort of currency to raise their own profile and promote their own agenda.
But ideally the point would be to try to look at history from various perspectives other than the one you were born into and indoctrinated into in state schools and try to get a broader view of things that might lead to some long term solutions. This would require acting in good faith though and almost no one who is promoting a point of view is doing that.
It takes time to look at others' viewpoints. Most people are too busy to do it.

Or they need to teach artists and celebs how not to self destruct. This isn’t a scandal in some tabloid. It’s posts on his own official website. He will never even begin to recover whilst this progresses and at his old age I doubt he has the inclination to even want to. He has shown zero interest in repairing anything and your idea that he will take down his own site and show some motivation to repair the damage is delusional when he doesn’t want to.
Good points here 👍

Janice? Really? Now we have “Janice” trying to work her way up the anus. The anus is full. 15 people up there, already. Aim for the c***. You might have more luck.

...f***ing “Janice”. 😂
What a dopey twat you are...imagine Christmas Day at yours? A house full of tumbleweed. Santa took one look down the chimney & thought f..k that!!!

Oh, sod off. Posting videos doesn't mean much esp when it's the nephew that posts them.

But it won't sell records or sort out his reputation.

So, he probably will be a reclusive cult artist. I can't see any signs of him wanting or being able to get back near the mainstream.

The worst accusations will drift away after he's gone because there's not much to them.

Van & Eric still know how to sell themselves. This Covid thing will be a blip for them.
He's been a fan of PJW for a while .

You can feel ok when ye get the f*** out of Ireland. That's not ancient history. It's now. It's the same diseased mentality that voted Bore-us Johnstun into power in the first place. If a hard border returns to Ireland there will be blood. But rich English toffs don't care about that.

English Asswipe PMs comments:

On Irish Taoiseach Leo Varadkar:

“Why isn’t he called Murphy like all the rest of them.”

On the entire continent of Africa:

"The continent may be a blot, but it is not a blot upon our conscience. The problem is not that we were once in charge, but that we are not in charge any more."

On the Commonwealth:

"It is said that the Queen has come to love the Commonwealth, partly because it supplies her with regular cheering crowds of flag-waving piccaninnies."

On UKIP:

"
I can hardly condemn Ukip as a bunch of boss-eyed, foam-flecked euro hysterics, when I have been sometimes not far short of boss-eyed, foam-flecked hysteria myself."

That's not on you. But it's on the people who enable that kind of imperialistic jingoistic bullscour.
...piccaninnies with ze watermelon smile!" 😄🍉 Haha couldn't resist!

I think the guys views are fair enough to be honest , he makes some good points.

it always amazes me the ex fan twats who hang around obsessing about his very move. Why ... get a life you loonies , you are adults move on

You grind this axe so relentlessly. It's not even that I disagree half the time, at all, I just think - why waste so much energy on it? It's Christmas in a few days. Open a bottle of wine, stick Vauxhall or Quarry or Strangeways on and just let it go.
I will never NEVER stop calling out racists. Never.

I will never NEVER stop calling out racists. Never.
But you should talk to a therapist about why you feel Morrissey has abandoned you and what that is really replacing. It's something else in your own life and raging at a pop star multiple times daily in some imagined crusade against racism is just the surface level. Find the courage to deal with your real issues.
It's easy to tell you that you're suffering from white savior complex, and that you've often revealed that you have racist attitudes yourself. But no one is perfect and pointing out your faults won't help you any more than you're helping Morrissey or anyone that reads your posts. On a deeper level it's not about Morrissey. He doesn't know you. He doesn't owe you anything. You make yourself look foolish but I think you could work with a therapist and get to the root of your own issues.

Social media gets the artist closer to his listener. The listener then gets to know the real person behind the marketed public image (AKA the artist). Social media desecrate the artist. But things get revealed.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom