I tried to tell you all...but you just wouldnt listen

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation....and you a
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation....and you a

I said"dont f*** with the wings,they're the best f***in team in the league today,led by the PIMP of the f***in NHL,stevie franchise". You guys dont listen to me,I know what the f*** I'm talking about.

The wings won 3-2 to claim the top seed in the western conference this year and also won the presidents trophy. Now,when they hoist Lord stanley for a fourth time in less than 10 years,no one will be able to f*** with them or me.

They are the best f***in team in the NHL.....they all eat yoshinoya and my main man "the franchise" will be a 4 time stanley cup winner.

Now,Im off to yoshinoya........

> I said"dont f*** with the wings,they're the best f***in team in the
> league today,led by the PIMP of the f***in NHL,stevie franchise". You
> guys dont listen to me,I know what the f*** I'm talking about.

> The wings won 3-2 to claim the top seed in the western conference this
> year and also won the presidents trophy. Now,when they hoist Lord stanley
> for a fourth time in less than 10 years,no one will be able to f*** with
> them or me.

> They are the best f***in team in the NHL.....they all eat yoshinoya and my
> main man "the franchise" will be a 4 time stanley cup winner.

> Now,Im off to yoshinoya........

Let's wait and see how Cujo makes out in the playoffs....he sure as hell ain't no Hasek.....with their older players I'd say they're prime to be upset.......If I were the wings I sure wouldn't wanna play the oilers in the first round.......I'd say the team to watch for is Calgary..........But I'll have to stick with my team Vancouver.

What is all this shit, this aint football, you dont even sound English to me either Improper!

Man,I was born in ohio(bg),I grew up a red wings fan. Football??? it's over right now. When football comes back in sept,Ill be sporting the Browns with pride(someones gotta be a browns fan). My indians are trash,but you knew that.

Back
Top Bottom