I was friends with Morrissey

see i did figure to see a bunch of dicks on a music forum but this place is pretty cool and i think with all the court silly drama a little bit behind us that things and people will calm down a bit. for the most part i myself really like a lot of the people here though we all have flaws. i mean good god im for sure aware that im a talker

The SJM initials on the (m/baby) pass is the promoter and nothing to do with M or the band. If you were his friend there would be a different set of initials on the pass.
Same with the blue/round after-show pass.
Stop trying to impress others/live in cloud cuckoo land, and just be yourself, you'll be better for it.
=)

The SJM initials on the (m/baby) pass is the promoter and nothing to do with M or the band. If you were his friend there would be a different set of initials on the pass.
Same with the blue/round after-show pass.
Stop trying to impress others/live in cloud cuckoo land, and just be yourself, you'll be better for it.
=)

the rejection refutation of ego is always impressive to me as its just so much rarer a thing to ignore your talent and to resist the temptations and personal rewards it can bring said ego. so much more impressive to me

Dildon't make fun of daddy's voice
Charge up and wait
Double A rush and a push and the land is ours
Girl least likely to put out
I am hated for loving myself
The kid's a flicker
The teachers are afraid of the pupilsating showerhead

Back
Top Bottom