"I Wish You Lonely" email marketing / pop up shop details; ltd test pressings (London/LA Nov. 17-19)

Besides confirming Wish You Lonely as the next single the e-mail Mkt brought News about exclusivities in the Pop Up Shops:

"I Wish You Lonely" Available Now + Album Launch Pop-Ups

New track from Low in High School, the second to be taken from the record, "I Wish You Lonely"is out now as an Instant Grat and available on all DSPs.

LOW IN HIGH SCHOOL POP-UP LAUNCH DETAILS

The shops in Camden Market, London and at 8250 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles will have 100 album Test Pressings available for purchase at each location on a first come, first served basis each day. (40 on Friday and 30 on Saturday and Sunday). These will also be the one of the only physical stores stocking all of the Language Edition coloured LPs and the 7” limited edition boxset. Alongside this, there will be exclusive Low in High School merchandise and numbered prints, more details to follow.. If The News is making you feel small and alone there will also be photo opportunities in the shops with special artwork backdrops. London will be at Provender Building, Camden Market, NW1 8AH and will open at 8am on Friday 17th Nov. Los Angeles will be at 8250 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90048.

Posted by Famous when dead:

41054_popups.jpg

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't agree more with you... Its like, "well lets manufacturate some test pressings and sell it to the fools out there!" There is no limits to the music industry... they have to make Money... But, then, there is free will... buys it who wants to buy... the ones, like me, who thinks it does not worth, simply do not buy it.

Morrissey, just like the Tories, has forgotten about us folk in the North. Camden is a bit of a trek from Yorkshire. No Manchester pop-up Shop?? M always quotes as his best gigs being in Yorkshire, Tyneside, Scotland and North West, no loyalty.
Looking forward to seeing Jared O’Mara in the next Moz video. Morrissey likes a loose cannon with Irish roots.
Pilgrimupnorth

What possible reason would there be to press 100 'test pressings' of an album anyway? If it's just for a quality control check, then surely they'd only need a few - it sounds like they've specifically pressed up an entire special batch to sell-on.

I'd like Morrissey to do a rooftop gig in London on November 17th. Won't happen but if it did, that would be something!

Even better would be a mini-tour of some the roughest secondary schools in the uk. Playing all the hits to the kids. I'd buy the DVD of that gig. Plenty of cut aways of pained and tortured teens. Pilgrimupnorth.

#Boycott Low In High School
#Boycott I Wish You Lonely
#Boycott Pop Up Shop's

CARDIGAN IS MURDER !

Do you care ? Do you care ? Do you care ?

Steven is NOT animal friendly.

#HYPOCRITE

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

1. 0cc6e70435aff955766bc51678f0531d

Oct 10, 2017
70% WOOL 30% CASH£MERE

A CARDIGAN FOR NO REASON AND A CARDIGAN FOR NO REASON IS MURDER !

#BOYCOTT LOW IN HIGH SCHOOL
#BOYCOTT I WISH YOU LONELY
#BOYCOTT POP UP SHOP's

Until we get an official statement Steven is NOT animal friendly (just like Glastonbury)

4CK STEVEN !

4CK THE PERFORMER

The bots look to the performer
The bots love the performer
The performer hood winks the bots
So the bots trust the performer
The bots follow the performer
"I'm a vegan"proclaimed the performer
Step forward an informer of the performer
"Hang on a minute!There's cheese on the rider"of the performer says the informer

So the bots choose to ignore the informer of the performer
The bots still love the performer
The performer ignores the informer
The informer keeps an eye to the Luddite performer
"Spent the day in bed" sings the performer
And an eyebrow is raised by the informer to the fashion of the performer
It's wool and cashmere to celebrate a queer, with peacock feather on the shoulder

The alarm was raised by the informer
To let the bots know the hypocrisy of the performer
Most of them listened and had to admit
That the wizard of Moz, Steven was a huge lying shit
But there's always one and she still can't believe
He'll always be a CrankFraud !
A CrankFraud called Steve

Benny :greatbritain::knife:

#Boycott Low In High School
Steven is NOT animal friendly (like Glastonbury)
Cruelty without beauty, Steven has BLOOD on his hands.

And just when I thought Stephen couldn't push me away any further.

Morrissey, super limited items, in two cities...

I live close enough to LA to pitch a tent and get one, but why?

Unemployed or Overemployed will get 95% of these.

Shameful, really

The same old glue...

as a european , I feel we get a bit ignored, it's UK/US, also some companies who release this and TQID2017 release, yes we had Berlin and a Paris, 2 organised studio gigs

Shall be my fault/mistake, but can't get the new album via Mporium in euroos,or have to enter a code, what code?....yes I'm getting old and not so handy with these things though would like to havethe albumvia Mporium, I get emails, yesterday too ,about the new single...BMG, don't leave us in the dark :(

as a european , I feel we get a bit ignored, it's UK/US, also some companies who release this and TQID2017 release, yes we had Berlin and a Paris, 2 organised studio gigs

Shall be my fault/mistake, but can't get the new album via Mporium in euroos,or have to enter a code, what code?....yes I'm getting old and not so handy with these things though would like to havethe albumvia Mporium, I get emails, yesterday too ,about the new single...BMG, don't leave us in the dark :(

You just be grateful that you feel "small and alone" :rofl:

Dear Benny, your posts annoy me, not because you rightly point. out that Morrissey is a hypocrite, but because a) you insult my intelligence by assuming I don't know a hypocrite when I see one, and b) you think I care. Fascist. If I boycotted every hypocrite I'd be friendless and jobless. Judging by your own high standards I can only assume this is your situation. If not, then why not - hypocrite? Grow up and pull yourself together.

That’s part of the Brexit negotiations.

Dear Benny, your posts annoy me, not because you rightly point. out that Morrissey is a hypocrite, but because a) you insult my intelligence by assuming I don't know a hypocrite when I see one, and b) you think I care. Fascist. If I boycotted every hypocrite I'd be friendless and jobless. Judging by your own high standards I can only assume this is your situation. If not, then why not - hypocrite? Grow up and pull yourself together.

Morrissey might be a great guy. I hope that is the case, because the persona he has developed for public consumption, particularly over the last ten years, is often pretty ugly.

It isn’t Morrissey’s hypocrisy. As you say, it’s part of the human condition. It is that he has distilled it far beyond what might be considered normal.

The problem arises when the hypocrisy he exhibits is put alongside the standards Morrissey appears to decide others must have. Has there ever been a more judgemental person in popular music? His list of what makes other people beneath contempt is seemingly endless. He reminds me of those old fire and brimstone television evangelists who used to get caught with their hands in the collection or the secretary. For someone who travels a lot he rarely seems to move forward.

The idea he should play schools to promote the album made me chuckle a bit. Morrissey has been doing what he does for thirty-five years. It would be like me turning up at my school all those years ago to be told Perry Como was going to sing some songs. Utterly irrelevant.

What possible reason would there be to press 100 'test pressings' of an album anyway? If it's just for a quality control check, then surely they'd only need a few - it sounds like they've specifically pressed up an entire special batch to sell-on.

Be interesting to see if any of the test pressings are on coloured vinyl - not inconceivable that there'd be small batches of all the colours, plus black. Doesn't take many of each to get to 100.

God only knows what having a variety of coloured test pressings would do to the market for them afterwards. Would there be one that ends up being more desirable than the rest?

Be interesting to see if any of the test pressings are on coloured vinyl - not inconceivable that there'd be small batches of all the colours, plus black. Doesn't take many of each to get to 100.

God only knows what having a variety of coloured test pressings would do to the market for them afterwards. Would there be one that ends up being more desirable than the rest?

BLOOD RED
Should be just about right for our Steve

Probably the black one after speculations there would be only one.

Tags
low in high school pop up shop wish you lonely

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom