IANADOAC debuts in Billboard album sales charts (US) - #19 in Top Album Sales

The intensity is insane. There really is nothing like it. Everyone else reaches their level & plugs away on the circuit with the occasional scandal to retreat from, but nothing like the drama Moz can generate from a throw away remark that is never thrown away.

A throwaway remark that he/someone posted on Morrissey Central, Twitter and Facebook, which was completely out of touch with a large number of his fan base's views?

Well said !!!! And i am a fan of Moz who lives in Buenos Aires Argentina. If the ass of the world is full of Morrissey fans!!!! We love it !!! and we will always defend it!!!!
MORRISSEY is know everywhere, i thing the obsessed here are in love with him and acy like crazy girls!!! Love turns to hate when they come to his place and when theyare not there .They spend their time listening to the music of Moz and finding out the life and work of Morrissey and this is life..there is nothing worse than a disgruntled fanatic!!!!???????????VIVA MOZ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤?❤❤?❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I had enough of the internet today. In the ass of the world

Ja ja estuviste bien y haces bien en ser antibolsonaro ese tipo esta muy loco pobres de ustedes!!!! Esta haciendo todo mal te compadezco y te apoyo en tu declaracion de anti bolsonaro saludos!!!! Y que nos sea leve a todos!!! Contenta de no ser la unica del 3er mundo en este sitio!!!
Gracias por tu apoyo.
VIVA MOZ !!!

"If the ass of the world is full of Morrissey fans!!!! We love it !!! and we will always defend it!!!! "
"there is nothing worse than a disgruntled fanatic!!!! "

accurate self-description of Mozz fanbase nowadays

The main thing is he didn’t make the Billboard 200. But there may be hope for him yet, the UK chart updates tomorrow. Will he be in the top 20? He’s fallen to 17 on Amazon, which is a pretty big fall from number 3, and he’s nowhere to be seen on the iTunes top 100. Let’s see how that translates to the official UK chart tomorrow at 5:45.

You barrel-scraping asshat. If it had been #29, you'd say "Top 30 album sounds good".

All you can do is spin this shitshow to the best your feeble brain can muster.
Don't know how it's changed over the years, but Billboard chart used to be made up of 70% radio play in 1990s' with 30% sales. So sales may be ok.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom