idiot love cover morrissey

it looks like someone trying not to vomit.
i realise morrissey fanatics have a finely honed sense of humour, and scything wit, dear god, what have i done?

Oddly enough, I was just honing my sense of humor this morning, looking for fresh meat.

I lost mine. I don't think it migrated to the new servers. That must be why I was about to post that your avatar looks like the film poster for "Weekend At Bearnies". *groan*

it's not someone swallowing an egg, it's a shite drawing.
it's someone trying not to vomit.

Oh, ok. I'll be sure to let the anonymous Internet artist know that he captioned his pic wrong.

my home mail is
[email protected]
you won't win. trust me.

Why be the Bob Ross of the art of trolling, when you could at least take a shot at being the Van Gogh?

Why be the Bob Ross of the art of trolling, when you could at least take a shot at being the Van Gogh?

I love this line from Bob's Wikipedia entry:

"Ross spent ten years keeping medical records for the U.S. Air Force, which is where he first started painting."​

That explains so much about the U.S. government and its branches, doesn't it?

Oddly enough, I was just honing my sense of humor this morning, looking for fresh meat.

that's hilarious. L O f***ing L.

this is going to be too easy to bother about.

Umm, question.

Are you trying to emulate Morrissey by trying to pick fights with anyone and everyone?

Just curious...

"Ross spent ten years keeping medical records for the U.S. Air Force, which is where he first started painting."​

Happy trees, happy clouds and happy branches.

His innovative use of the fan brush kicked ass.

Maybe, but it definitely explains the mind-numbing repetitiveness of Ross's paintings.

Awwwww. Buh bye!

Happy trees, happy clouds and happy branches.

His innovative use of the fan brush kicked ass.

:guitar: I've had Bob Ross on the brain since this morning. When I was putting sunscreen on my daughter, I pretended to be Bob Ross painting happy trees and happy clouds on her face. She loved it. :o

i don't think morrissey tries to pick fights with anyone.
i'm just defending myself from talentless arseholes who, i can pretty much guess, can't play an instrument, know nothing of the music industry, but are arrogant enough to try and criticise a song i covered in about 6 hours.
i don't need to try and emulate morrissey, he saw the sex pistols in 1977, and the whole ethic of being honest and original obviously sunk in.
i'm not visconti, i'm ME.
the bloke that posted the original message liked the cover, obviously, and i'm grateful to him for that.
if i wanted to emulate morrissey, i'd be worried.
if people give me shit, they'll get it back ten times, and i think johnny marr is more genuine than morrissey.
i don't remember any U.S. interest in hatful of hollow in 83' now he's been deified.
there's a difference between "picking fights", and questioning "the way things are".

Just goes to show. Morrissey haters are far far more obsessive than Morrissey lovers could ever be. :D

Drake Bell by Drake Bell

Total points:
292 (Level 2)

* Add to My Contacts
* Block User

u mean fat skin?oh u eat alot of choco.,lots of donuts and alot of everything!!!like 19 meals a day

lol!hope *laugh* this *laugh* HELPS!HELP I CANT BREATH!!TO HILARIOUS!

* 5 months ago

I was hoping someone would answer like that so that I didn't have to.

I was hoping someone would answer like that so that I didn't have to.

Boredom does things to a man, and I'm just trying to avoid posting that U.K. enthusiasm for "Hatful of Hollow" wasn't very high in 1983, either.

Also I want to keep feeding the children...

...to Moloch, that is!

Tags
cover
Back
Top Bottom