idiot love cover morrissey

the u.k. enthusiasm for hatfull of hollow wasn't what?
do some research, you are wrong.

facepalm8bu0.jpg

you should all know, being ardent fans, that hatfull of hollow wasn't the smith's first album.
the smith's first album was intelligently named-the smiths.
and are we talking about enthusiasm, or chart positions?
i hate to make assumptions, but i don't think any of you saw the smiths live.
i did, and hatful of hollow was "enthusiastically" obtained by a lot of people.
i don't give a shit about chart positions, units sold, or rough trade's overnight bank balance increase.
squabble amongst yourselves about a mal-nourished unemployed bloke, who committed the unholy sin of covering a song, because he could relate to the lyric, or learn to play an instrument, form a band, and find out for yourselves.

you should all know, being ardent fans, that hatfull of hollow wasn't the smith's first album.
i don't give a shit about chart positions, units sold, or rough trade's overnight bank balance increase.
squabble amongst yourselves about a mal-nourished unemployed bloke, who committed the unholy sin of covering a song, because he could relate to the lyric, or learn to play an instrument, form a band, and find out for yourselves.
Hatfull of Hollow was released in November 1984. That's why there wasn't much enthusiasm for it, even in the UK, in 1983. f***tard.

Jesus. Okay, look.

1. "Hatful of Hollow" came out in 1984.

2. I haven't heard your song and nor have 99% of "Morrissey fanatics" in the world, people on this site or otherwise.

3. Of those who have, some liked it and were kind to you. A few who didn't like it at least admitted you had talent they didn't have (which in your mind is apparently the only redeeming thing peons can do in the presence of Genius). Of those who didn't like it and said mean things, see #4.

4. If you are old enough to have seen The Smiths you are surely old enough to take criticism from anonymous teenagers.

5. Best of luck in your music. You made a slow day go faster. Save your anger for people who are angry at you in the first place.

Last edited:
damn, i'm so intimidated.
i'll dumb down, and you might get this-say that to my face, and i'll rip your f***ing head off.
do you know what life is like in an english council estate?
i don't think so.
have you ever been to salford?
if i asked you where manchester was, could you tell me without doing a web search?
very impressive html, dead funny, now go away and die a horrible slow death.
xx.

o.k. i was a year out. maybe it was because i was DRUNK from 1978 to now.
see i can write BIG too. i can't hate anyone on some pathetic hero worshipping fan site.
if you know who thatcher is, i don't even hate her.
if "adolescents" or "pensioners" make inconsidered, purile remarks, i'm not going to let it go.
basically, i'll do what the f*** i want.

I guess I'm dating the wrong people.

idiotlove, quite frankly, the fact you cannot take critiscm, and you delibratly act like an ass to get a rise out of people - just makes you seem like a little child.
Crying and bitching and trying to make yourself seem the 'smart one' here is a joke.
Give it up already. Jeez. If I cry and threw a fit every time some didn't like one of my stories, or songs, I'd be dead.

so, stfu, and quit being such an insolent little brat.

I have no idea what everyone's talking about, but you spelled puerile wrong.

it's not my song, it's a cover. if i said i didn't think it was that good myself, would you believe me? and if anyone else who's knocking it makes music, give me links, and i'll see how you take criticism, constructive or otherwise.
i just related to the lyric. i will not take abuse from people who are so insecure they think someone who used to write profound lyrics, and now writes trash for an american audience, is god. the only people in britain called "hector" are in the house of lords. and the line "bullet in his gullet" cracks me up. i think he's taking the piss.
he is very intelligent, and if you don't understand the english sense of irony, give him your money.

I apologise for slagging off idiot love. I didn't realise he was suffering from a mental illness.

i want to meet your other alter ego. is it as spineless as the rest?
i will tear you apart. my hotmail adress is on here, do your best.
i might make you cry though, because you live in fairyland. i don't.

i want to meet your other alter ego. is it as spineless as the rest?
i will tear you apart. my hotmail adress is on here, do your best.
i might make you cry though, because you live in fairyland. i don't.
Is that a riddle?
I'm no good at riddles. :(

i'm positive it's better than you could do.
and i'm not jealous of someone who feels obliged to please people like you.
i'm not public property, i've got enough money for food, cigarettes, and electricity.
that's all i need.

it's not a band.
it's me multi-tracking.
f***ing hell, have you people got nothing better to do?
i admit it's out of key.
and it's general knowledge the london philharmonic orchestra want morrissey to sing the lead vocal in Les Troyens. shit man this is fun.

Tags
cover
Back
Top Bottom