If Morrissey were to hand you the mic...

I wished my boyfriend a happy (11 year) anniversary, and told him "I love you". Since Morrissey is my religion, it's almost like getting married or something.

Morrissey's response: "He said it, not me!"

"So, yeah, can you kinda just, like, hand me your shirt?"

I'd really want to ask if he'd care to partake in an impromptu duet of "Under Pressure" with yours truely, but something tells me he's say no.

Last edited:
" no i paid the price of a ticket to hear YOU sing", "so take this back and get on with it"!!!

"golf is rubbish, dave! nice beard, though."

"what do you think about that planned broadway musical based on your songs?"

i would love to know if he likes that or despise it. totally ..i dont know personal they get if they dig deep in his past...if they do they will get as much love from moz as good old johnny rogan gets

but i guess i would be so nervous to ask...

Last edited:
or
"i dont know what to say you dont care anyway"

thats a line from "crystal" a new order song and i would sing that line and not speak it

i just saw that video a few days ago again and thought that line would fit cause it would be so nervous i really dont know what to say at all

i recently had adream where he handed me the mic and i didnt know what to say so I ran away from him and he chase me to make me say something

but if the case of me have ia mic in front of may face i surely wouldnt say anything and giggle like a schoolgirl..I know myself too well

so that would be very well a fitting line for me..cause Im so shy when the attention concentrates on me..just like the good old days in school when I had to speak in front of the class (uhh so frightening)

Fortunately, this happened to me at the Philly show - I asked him to help me because I was getting crushed and when he asked me what I wanted him to do....I said "You can kiss me!"

I do not regret one second of it!!!!!

Fortunately, this happened to me at the Philly show - I asked him to help me because I was getting crushed and when he asked me what I wanted him to do....I said "You can kiss me!"

I do not regret one second of it!!!!!

haha

i really can't tell you what I would say because until it actually happens to me, i dont know how i would react - either my heart would stop and my head would travel too fast for me to comprehend anything and i'd choke OR i'd get a burst of glee and energy and say something completely unexpected and inspired (in my dreams). :o

Just thought of this today. . .if it were to happen in NYC later this month, I'll ask him for a lift back to Boston.

--jeniphir

Back
Top Bottom