If the new cd would come with a bonus

optikal

Well we all know there's anooooother "hits" coming out.

You know what I really wish for. That the new studio album would come accompanied with a cd with old tracks, but with a new vocal track recorded.

I love him to death but I just think that his voice is way better than it used to be when he was young. I heard some later live versions of suedehead and that was just... AMAZING. I'd really wish he'd make something like that for his XXX+ years carreer special or something

Please no! If singing over the old instrumentals would be very odd ... I'd rather hear studio recordings of the old songs done by the current band.

What I would REALLY like is a bonus disc of unreleased stuff, unremastered and unremixed!

Or maybe a DVD of the Wolverhampton gig?

Well we all know there's anooooother "hits" coming out.

You know what I really wish for. That the new studio album would come accompanied with a cd with old tracks, but with a new vocal track recorded.

I love him to death but I just think that his voice is way better than it used to be when he was young. I heard some later live versions of suedehead and that was just... AMAZING. I'd really wish he'd make something like that for his XXX+ years carreer special or something

He could sing over his younger self with slight harmonies and have the remaster be like an Elliott Smith album. :p

Back
Top Bottom