if you could change ONE thing about morrissey..........

That he finds the idea of love and living with a beautful female human being a wonderful and fulfilling thing, and that the women is solely designed to be the one he really loves.

And that woman can only be a woman that is a member of morrissey-solo because if not we will rip her apart..hahaha

I'd love it if he didn't believe in God, but seriously, no "I believe in a higher power" or "How else do you explain our existance?"

I would go back in time and steer him far away from some of those HORRIBLE shirts he wore in the early/mid 80s.

Granted, my wardrobe at that time was not stellar I'm sure (I'm sure you guys probably looked pretty silly too!) but most us are not captured in hunderds of photographs published in many publications and online for eternity!

Do you think Morrissey should be like Bono and Bob Geldof?

Morrissey is a pop singer who has no political ambition.
I don't find anything wrong with it.

erm no please:eek:

but he likes talking about certain major issues conerning ruling this planet,
so instaed of a witty talk at a gig ever night, Morrissey could back up
people who're doing good in his eyes
to in short, he should take a higher profile about worldissies, and no...
there's world between backing things up than Bono or Bob

[btw, never ever write about Bono in a reply to me, things can become
ugly , not for you, but for selfmade Saint Bono...errrr, Bono, damn now
me 'morning glory' coffee taste like lemon]

erm no please:eek:

but he likes talking about certain major issues conerning ruling this planet,
so instaed of a witty talk at a gig ever night, Morrissey could back up
people who're doing good in his eyes
to in short, he should take a higher profile about worldissies, and no...
there's world between backing things up than Bono or Bob

[btw, never ever write about Bono in a reply to me, things can become
ugly , not for you, but for selfmade Saint Bono...errrr, Bono, damn now
me 'morning glory' coffee taste like lemon]

Morrissey speaks out what he thinks it's important.

Unfortunately it's not porverty in the African nations or political situations in Pakistan or Middle East.
Morrissey knows thoes political issues are too complex to discuss in public domain and it's very risky to push himself into the situations which he doesn't want to set his foot in.

You should read Worm, Jones and Danny's posts who are very good at expressing their thoughts which you can trace from their user accounts.

I wish he would install a trap door in the back of his head to think before he says or comments on the "issues" that he says are important. There are many things that he says that show very little thought.

Some here claim that those comments are what makes him so "adoring" to his fans. I say that is a hypocritcal stance as they are usually the very first people to bash others for their comments and charities.

Think before you speak or simply shut up and sing.

I wish he would install a trap door in the back of his head to think before he says or comments on the "issues" that he says are important. There are many things that he says that show very little thought.
Some here claim that those comments are what makes him so "adoring" to his fans. I say that is a hypocritcal stance as they are usually the very first people to bash others for their comments and charities.

Very true.

What you're basically saying is: "He shouldn't say anything that I disagree with".

What you're basically saying is: "He shouldn't say anything that I disagree with".

No - not true at all...

I disagree with a few things that he says but lashing out at people the way he does sometimes is simply catty, petty and annoying.

I agree with the poster above about the Madonna comments... enough we get it... you dont like her... I understand. I am not a Madonna fan either but it does not mean I need Morrissey's commentary.

No - not true at all...

I disagree with a few things that he says but lashing out at people the way he does sometimes is simply catty, petty and annoying.

I agree with the poster above about the Madonna comments... enough we get it... you dont like her... I understand. I am not a Madonna fan either but it does not mean I need Morrissey's commentary.

Well in my opinion the last thing he said about Madonna was very well put and not at all "lashing out". He made a very valid point about her chasing "causes" when it is quite obvious she is not really interested in them. In no way was it catty or petty. Catty is saying something nasty about someone for no reason. Morrissey's comment was right on the button and nailed what a lot of people feel about these celebrities that champion the most fashionable cause of the day.

Well in my opinion the last thing he said about Madonna was very well put and not at all "lashing out". He made a very valid point about her chasing "causes" when it is quite obvious she is not really interested in them. In no way was it catty or petty. Catty is saying something nasty about someone for no reason. Morrissey's comment was right on the button and nailed what a lot of people feel about these celebrities that champion the most fashionable cause of the day.

I am 100% with Danny on this one... thank goodness somebody notices and calls them on it. Go Moz! I was laughing when he was talking about the baby seals driving the bus, hanging from the trees - and whatnot... laughing and red in the face with energy - not because the subject is funny but because I sooo agree and I am so happy that he calls these RETARDED excuses and statements and people and shines light on just how dumb they really are.

I would go back in time and steer him far away from some of those HORRIBLE shirts he wore in the early/mid 80s.

Granted, my wardrobe at that time was not stellar I'm sure (I'm sure you guys probably looked pretty silly too!) but most us are not captured in hunderds of photographs published in many publications and online for eternity!

HEY!!!!! Those shirts were BRILLIANT and if you dare touch a thread, well, sorrow will come to you!!!!

Viva the Evans Outsize Women's Shirts!

colorcolor.jpg

However, the pearl buttoned cowboy shirts of the mid-90's? DEATH TO THEM!!!!

rayguncover.jpg

Back
Top Bottom