If you don't like my posts, please don't look at them...

My last post has degenerated into a banal rock n roll hall of fame travesty...please I beg you - for the love of pete, IF you don't like me don't look at me! there are 100s of other posts you can spoil but please leave my little ones alone, or AT THE VERY LEAST ON TOPIC! thats all I ask, not much really is it?

Thanks in advance.

Oh yes please do not respond either if you are the kiind of Moz-Soloist who couldn't find their butt with both hands.

Reggie

Fair points there Reggie.
My post about Morrissey not playing in America is now a discussion on how old Kristeen Young is! Oh well, there are more important things to worry about......

Anyway, as to your last post, you did not reply to my two questions I posed, so I have put them here again for you to look at!

'Not saying you are wrong or anything, but how do you know this will solve all royalty issues?
Do you mean, if this gets released, only Mike Joyce gets paid until he has his full amount paid up and then everyone is evens? If so, we are then bailing Morrissey out of his 'legal obligation' (by that I mean the court order, not saying if I agree with the case or not, fact is the law says he owes the money).

Secondly, where have the other 4 ex Smiths stated they are up for a reunion or are you privvy to information not in the public domain?'

The Goat

I think that occasional going "off topic" is unavoidable in lively forums such as Moz-solo. You may be stuck in a debate about Rn'RHOF for a day and then someone new is going to come up, say something relevant and everything is gonna come back on track.

You really can't do anything about it, once you've unleashed it into the world it stopped being "yours". I anyway think that most topics get repetative after a while so I'm not surprised to see people going other ways.

As for your thread Goat, since I was the one to reflect on the issue of KYoung's age - I did it only because I dislike rumors and I wanted to get everyone's facts straight. I anyway didn't have the feeling you were trying to start an in-depth discussion about Moz's US tour - I thought you just wanted to inform people that parts of his band are already engaged in November and that's it.

Not too happy about how the discussion went afterwards but there you go. Reading everything is (thankfully) not in any way mandatory so ....

I have seen far worse, faaar worse. Especially a thread about the election that was here in Sweden, it ended up with a poll if Lars Leijonborg (FP leader) shaved his back.

Well, it's too bad that it always ending this way, but in my experience it ends up this way IRL too. One time when I just hade been dumped by an ex girlfriend, some friends suddenly started planning how to saw down an antenna:D. Well, got my mind of the matter at least.

Delicious Demon - no problem at all, wasnt offended!

Reggie, where is your reply to my questions? You complain that people send your subjects off topic and when someone does talk of the topic there is no response!!

The Goat

Back
Top Bottom