If you get a urinary tract infection, you should have it checked out immediately

esheh195

'Kills threads dead'
Or go during.
1112458615035pn7.gif

*come on...you HAD to know a gif was coming for that one*:rolleyes:

Ben Budd

You should all see your local GUM clinic for screening frequently.

The Seeker of Good Songs

I remember the first guy I had sex with. as soon as we were done, he'd always be like "ok go pee now, or you'll get a UTI!!!" haha. how romantic. :p

urethral sex?

The Seeker of Good Songs

is urethral sex possible?

Answer

Yes, it is... It can end up being disfiguring, but think about it: A woman's vagina can stretch to accommodate a baby's head, or fists, or even an adult head (god forbid). Earlobes stretch immensely to accommodate gauge 0 earrings. Of course a urethra can stretch to fit a penis. Apparently it feels the best when the penis actually reaches the bladder. The human body is incredible.. and incredibly disgusting.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_urethral_sex_possible

one could find more if one looks

nugz

SUPAHSTAR!
is urethral sex possible?

Answer

Yes, it is... It can end up being disfiguring, but think about it: A woman's vagina can stretch to accommodate a baby's head, or fists, or even an adult head (god forbid). Earlobes stretch immensely to accommodate gauge 0 earrings. Of course a urethra can stretch to fit a penis. Apparently it feels the best when the penis actually reaches the bladder. The human body is incredible.. and incredibly disgusting.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_urethral_sex_possible

one could find more if one looks

girls get UTI's by just having regular sex. cuz sometimes bacteria gets stuck up in there and thats what causes it.

The Seeker of Good Songs

i wish i knew which parts of this thread to skip and which are actually informative :confused:

It's all informative. Read between the lines and you discover a lot about people.

iamnicola

*giggle*

"i want to pee in your fooood"

drip drip drip
"I'm gonna use your face as a toilet seat. I want to pee on it."

iamnicola

The Seeker of Good Songs

iamnicola

R. KELLY'S DOO DOO BUTTER

capsies
"You'll neva feel... quite the same when you get a whiff of my Hershey stains."

Tags