I'm upset with England right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha. you're such a nerd.

I am liquidating most everything on eBay right now so if the right opportunity comes to jump on a home I have as much liquid cash as possible.

Some other things are going up that should bring in another couple thousand.

I am liquidating most everything on eBay right now so if the right opportunity comes to jump on a home I have as much liquid cash as possible.

Some other things are going up that should bring in another couple thousand.

did you just change your user name title or whatever its called? did you have one before? i dont remember.

Some random English person has once again gone out of his way to insult me because I'm fat. This wouldn't have happened in America.
1st of all, i am glad you expressed your anger at people making you feel bad
2nd, plenty of americans make fun of americans for their weight, in my experience women are particularly harsh about others on this subject even to the point of saying such to people's faces :eek:
but i digress from the point that made me post in this thread in the first place(other than boredome)
and that is the problem here is broad based stereotypes
i do not think they make any sense for labeling an entire country of people or even a sub-group such as moz fans
i could go and on with my own personal evidence that makes me think this way
but i think the truth of it is self evident :guitar:

This is ridiculous.

Would i just be stirring things up if i blamed the WHOLE thing on the influence of American culture which has become so widespread in some urban areas of England...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom