Improper: Why did you sell out & sell your soul to the Devil?

D

Daniel Webster

After 'Lets Go Devils' left you like yesterday's news because of guilt by implication, by association, based on 1 comment someone made saying that she was the biggest troll nobody ever spoke of, you would take entire weeks off from here. You had no allies. And you were being hit hard. You were taking a beating. You won't admit to it...but I remember. This was when it was easier to get under your skin, before you lost what was left of your mind and tripped all the way over into madness.

But why did you sever an alliance with one Devil (Lets Go Devils) and form another with Moby (The Devil)?

Why? Do you need to be supported by a puny, queer, totally f***ed up, white guy in England? What, you can't make it on your own? You can't fight your own battles? You pledge your allegiance to a person on whom in real life you would commit a hate crime against?

I really don't understand Josh. Are you really that hard up for 500 Pounds ($1000)?

Please enlighten my dumb ass.

Yeah,I wont admit it....anus.........I took a few vacations to and from places......I like to play golf...so i took a few vacations to play some golf and see the sights.

I didnt "drop devils" man,nor did she drop me,she was on vacation enjoying herself with her better half. Meanwhile....I was going to az,tx,and vegas baby to play some srious golf with my broham.

Dont flatter yourself by thiking you "got under my skin" you didnt. I dont spend every waking hour on this site and this board like so many dicksmacks eher do....Im out making cabbage and buying things. Just bought another house in south carolina thats very nice.Thats why i take "time off" from here. Believe me,I certainly dont miss anyone here.

> Meanwhile....I was going to az,tx,and vegas baby to play some srious golf with my broham.

Dork

Jealous????? I thought so. Dicksmack.

I dont "need" the 500 pounds anus....Im very well spoken for financially,believe me. Its the principalities involved. he bet me,I won,he chose not to pay up,in which,he showed how fulla f***in shit he is.

I didnt "turn my back on",nor did I "align" myself with anyone. How was I getting hit "hard"???? I wasn't........you getting under my skin???? dont flatter yourself dicksmack.

Again,I just bought another home,making this my 3rd. It's actually a vacation home in sc,so,thats where "ive been". Thats why Ive 'taken weeks off" as you have so kindly pointed out.

Thanks for saying i tripped out. Dont flatter yourself either by thinking in any way,shape,or form,you've shown how bad you are,you aint and you havent.

Even i get bored with this place. Thats the difference between you and i champ,Your mere existance in this world,depends on this board,and what others in and around the 'community" here think of you and your precious opinions,I could give two yanks of a dogs dick what people think here about me.

Most,if not all,are jealous of the PIMP...they say"why dont you leave pimp???" then when I do....I get bombarded with emails and requests here to return. Im flattered that you felt compelled and so highly of my to reply and ask a question,thats great.

Now,....Im off to yoshinoya...then its off to the hitler rally!!!!! cant be late,sorry.

> Jealous????? I thought so. Dicksmack.

If you can list one thing, one tiny little thing (not your penis please, I'm not gay and I dont care how tiny it is) that I might possibly be jealous of you for, I will answer with complete honesty, if I truly am jealous or not, even if I will look bad in the end. So, all you gotta do, you big genius you, is list one thing that I might possibly be jealous of you for.

Change your act!

As I have said before,but it is becoming more apparent with each passing day,your act is becoming more than a little tiresome.

Everyone knows here(apart from the odd idiot)that you are a fake.You are not a pimp and you have no "hoes" or a "payroll."You do not rule anything either except in your fantasy world.

Therefore why dont you do your self and us a favour and "become" something else for a while?

Ever thought of being a fireman or train driver?

1.Got more money than you

2> much better looking than you,even though I havent a clue what you look like,but Im better looking than you.

3) I get more pussy than hugh hefner

4) I own 3 homes(and they're all paid for)

I could go on.

> 1.Got more money than you

you have no idea how much I have nor I you so that is irrelevant. But I will state that my financial situation is healthy.

> 2> much better looking than you,even though I havent a clue what you
> look like,but Im better looking than you.

irrelevant

> 3) I get more pussy than hugh hefner

I get one pussy multiple times and I'm very happy with it. so alas, irrelevant.

> 4) I own 3 homes(and they're all paid for)

I am very comfortable in my housing situation

> I could go on.

you're gonna need to cause you havent listed anything yet that I am remotely jealous of.

Back
Top Bottom