Morrissey Central "In Our Life." (December 19, 2020)

A blurry picture of a 16-year-old Moz, link to Miley Cyrus' Instagram and a montage of Barbara Windsor holding a copy of California Son.

unnamed-2_cy5hfr.jpg
0-1_jiobaq.jpg

top photograph, Morrissey aged 16, by Margaret Dwyer

Montage by theironbridge via Instagram.

Last edited:
I must have been sleeping. I thought he only mentioned it once, when he said Paris was off. :brows:
Didn't he say London was "Miley Cyrus-free"?

A poem for ower Benny....

Is Benny over the hill?
Or is he just very sick and
Still Quite I’ll ?

Or has he faked his own death
And fled to Panama.
While wearing a floppy hat and smoking a fat cigar...

Benny has changed his name to
John Darwin...
And thought he was now mortgage free...
but now trapped in Durham gaol,
No more morrissey solo....

Merry Christmas Benny ... hope your well .... Boris has 4ked it up again...... he makes Cromwell look like a puddy cat 😭😭

A poem for ower Benny....

Is Benny over the hill?
Or is he just very sick and
Still Quite I’ll ?

Or has he faked his own death
And fled to Panama.
While wearing a floppy hat and smoking a fat cigar...

Benny has changed his name to
John Darwin...
And thought he was now mortgage free...
but now trapped in Durham gaol,
No more morrissey solo....

Merry Christmas Benny ... hope your well .... Boris has 4ked it up again...... he makes Cromwell look like a puddy cat 😭😭
Poetry in motion right there :rolleyes:

Think your missing the point, we know this is Sam, the majority of people who get sight of Morrissey Central will assume it’s Morrissey and a picture like that, posted before Barbara has been laid to rest is distasteful.
I don't think any harm has been done, or intended.

Think your missing the point, we know this is Sam, the majority of people who get sight of Morrissey Central will assume it’s Morrissey and a picture like that, posted before Barbara has been laid to rest is distasteful.
Yes , distasteful.... I agree ...
But I think that morrissey would never hand control to anyone...
He must have the final say as to what is put on central....
Did you listen to Alvin???
A classic, I could also hear Marilyn Manson covering my coca choo...

I recognise

Patti Smith - Horses
New York Dolls - Too Much Too Soon
New York Dolls - New York Dolls/Too Much Too Soon (1977 double LP edition)
Blondie - Blondie
Ramones - Ramones
Lou Reed - Rock and Roll Heart (?)

It's very blurry.

Yep, that's Rock and Roll Heart. Wonder what they made of the lyrics to "Banging on My Drum"...

Paris was postponed but he repeatedly said "Miley Cyrus" instead of "corona virus" in Cologne.

Yes, he said Miley Cyrus or Miley Virus. I think it was meant to be funny because Cyrus rimes nicely with Virus. And because her behavior gets her a lot of media attention, just like the virus.

Yes, he said Miley Cyrus or Miley Virus. I think it was meant to be funny because Cyrus rimes nicely with Virus. And because her behavior gets her a lot of media attention, just like the virus.
Yeah, he even repeated it to make sure everyone got the joke. 😉

Maybe a record she would like?

Coincidentally, I was listening to California Son yesterday.

What a great album!

Do you think she ever listened to it? I happen to think it was a shit idea to make that record and it’s been part of the reason some of his fans have deserted him.

Yep, that's Rock and Roll Heart. Wonder what they made of the lyrics to "Banging on My Drum"...
I don't know, but they probably had lots of fun.

Do you think she ever listened to it? I happen to think it was a shit idea to make that record and it’s been part of the reason some of his fans have deserted him.

No, but maybe she might know and like those songs?

Morrissey loves those songs, so why not make a covers album? He has the right to, Surface.

If California Son is part of the reason some of his fans have deserted him, then I don't get what kind of fans they really are.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom