Infamous Morrissey in San Antonio, TX 2011 Footage Re-Uploaded

DJ FeLL

I am happy to report that the Infamous San Antonio footage has been re-uploaded w/ remastered audio to YouTube by yours truly. enjoy the footage.. again.. And please do visit/subscribe to my YouTube channel as I will be adding more Morrissey Live videos soon..

Cheers,
Gino
-DJ FeLL

San Antonio is STILL ILL !!

I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris

Oujia Board Oujia Board

You're The One For Me, Fatty

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Infamous Morrissey in San Antonio, TX 2011 Footage Re-Uploaded !!

I just watched your clips. Apart from the fact that everyone looks like they're having a rollicking great time how exactly is this footage infamous? I usually avoid the Jesse bashing but that was one butchered Ouija Board guitar solo. Did something happen during this concert that sets it apart from the others? I'm curious. Not trying to be smart. Just curious :)

The fact that this is the Mozzers first and probably last show in San Antonio, TX in over 10 years .. And the fact that this is probably the closest and clearest footage of the show especially of the Fans Attacking during Still Ill .. Etc, etc..

The fact that this is the Mozzers first and probably last show in San Antonio, TX in over 10 years .. And the fact that this is probably the closest and clearest footage of the show especially of the Fans Attacking during Still Ill .. Etc, etc..

Well he's only played Australia twice in the past 20 years so I think we have you beat there :)

Touché good sir ! :p .. Yeah this is more of a Local Phenomena

Tags
2011 tour morrissey live san antonio texas
Back
Top Bottom