Instagram: a site where killers receive likes

How can someone find such pleasure in taking another being's life? He says he eats all the animals he kills - SO many - is that even humanly possible?, and I suppose the animals lived free until he ended their lives, but he doesn't seem to have any respect for the animals as living beings who probably just wanted to continue to live. I can't help but wonder what happened to the guy's heart.

Posing with it is a thing of the modern era and old hunters would never have done that. However, keeping the numbers down is an absolute necessity in many parts of the world and most of the hunters doing that do it in a way that is not provocative unlike the guys in those pictures.

If you have never watched the movie Powder, I recommend it highly. This scene from the movie was upsetting and powerful, and speaks directly to this issue.

How can someone find such pleasure in taking another being's life? He says he eats all the animals he kills - SO many - is that even humanly possible?, and I suppose the animals lived free until he ended their lives, but he doesn't seem to have any respect for the animals as living beings who probably just wanted to continue to live. I can't help but wonder what happened to the guy's heart.

I totally understand what you're saying but I am past my curiousity. I know what I would do with this guy's hart, if I had the opportunity. It's the only language these vile creatures understand. I don't believe they are some kind of sub-species as sub-species could have a lack of intelligence and awareness and than are not totally responsible. These cretins are responsible and should be treated the same way as they treat the animals.
So I hope they will be hunted and taken down.

I totally understand what you're saying but I am past my curiousity. I know what I would do with this guy's hart, if I had the opportunity. It's the only language these vile creatures understand. I don't believe they are some kind of sub-species as sub-species could have a lack of intelligence and awareness and than are not totally responsible. These cretins are responsible and should be treated the same way as they treat the animals.

I think no living being should feel the torture of a hunt. No matter how evil was his conduct.

A lot of people are being hunted in many places of the world. Mainly at borders, like refugees and immigrants. There's a gang of racists who hunt immigrants with trained dogs in the place where Trump wants to build a wall. And state police men make nothing to avoid it. Obviously they don't post pics on Instagram. Until now. Let's see if Trump wins...

If you have never watched the movie Powder, I recommend it highly. This scene from the movie was upsetting and powerful, and speaks directly to this issue.

This is as it should be. I wish this could really happen - life on earth for all creatures would improve immediately. Thanks for the movie recommendation.

I think no living being should feel the torture of a hunt. No matter how evil was his conduct.

A lot of people are being hunted in many places of the world. Mainly at borders, like refugees and immigrants. There's a gang of racists who hunt immigrants with trained dogs in the place where Trump wants to build a wall. And state police men make nothing to avoid it. Obviously they don't post pics on Instagram. Until now. Let's see if Trump wins...

Off course you are right but it is this schizophrenic, absurd situation that makes me angry.
Everywhere people are being hunted for whatever awfully, lawfully good reason, while a majority of them are just poor, have no money, no future and are in very stressful situations. And these people as you say, are being hunted. If they do crime it is out of desperation and they are being used and thrown away as disposal.
They are being hunted. Not those criminals who can hunt and do what they want and get away with it.
You are much more reasonable as me. It makes me sick and hateful.

I don't know any hunters personally, so it's hard to understand what goes on in their minds and hearts (if they have one). I was trying to think fairly about when people in the long ago past killed animals for food to survive - I'm not sure what else they could do to survive, especially in winter - and hopefully they were aware and respectful that they were taking a life to save their own. These guys (and some women too) who kill for pleasure and sport and a hobby and then post pictures and brag about it are sickening and I wish they could feel what the animals they kill are feeling - like in the movie clip that evennow posted. I can completely understand your feelings, you are a good guy.

This is as it should be. I wish this could really happen - life on earth for all creatures would improve immediately. Thanks for the movie recommendation.

No problem. I won't ruin the ending but it is an interesting take on how we pass into the afterlife. I like movies that make you think, and this one fits the bill.

I dont normally experience feelings of hate, or when I do I allow it 2 come and harmlessly go , because that would make me the same as these smug so and soes, with there sickening smlies, but I gotta tell I came close 2 that emotion looking at these "men"

Ive been saying this over and over and over again, people who hunt and murder innocent creatures and enjoy bull fighting and bull runs ect for sadistic pleasure and in the name of "sport" are by definition PSYCHOPATHS - FACT, and are very Ill and need URGENT phycatric help by psychiatrists and counsellers ect in addition 2 spiritual healing ect

As far as Instagram goes, it is a very good site 4 nice talented people 2 share photos and media and exhibiting art work ect with the world, Im on Instagram myself!

Unfortuatley as we can see, its also a site which is open 2 be abused and attracts monsters who flaunt there sickening cruelty !!! :(

Off course you are right but it is this schizophrenic, absurd situation that makes me angry.
Everywhere people are being hunted for whatever awfully, lawfully good reason, while a majority of them are just poor, have no money, no future and are in very stressful situations. And these people as you say, are being hunted. If they do crime it is out of desperation and they are being used and thrown away as disposal.
They are being hunted. Not those criminals who can hunt and do what they want and get away with it.
You are much more reasonable as me. It makes me sick and hateful.

I can sort of understand your feelings and emotions Quando quando quando, anger ect is a human emotion, but please dont allow them 2 negatively consume you, im pretty sure you wont after reading all your posts, you have a kind heart ! allow these emotions 2 spur you on 2 help others ! :)

Last edited:
I don't know any hunters personally, so it's hard to understand what goes on in their minds and hearts (if they have one). I was trying to think fairly about when people in the long ago past killed animals for food to survive - I'm not sure what else they could do to survive, especially in winter - and hopefully they were aware and respectful that they were taking a life to save their own. These guys (and some women too) who kill for pleasure and sport and a hobby and then post pictures and brag about it are sickening and I wish they could feel what the animals they kill are feeling - like in the movie clip that evennow posted. I can completely understand your feelings, you are a good guy.

You are absolutely right in making the distinction of hunting for food, when there is no other alternative and hunting for pleasure. If you are wealthy enough, cause it is expensive, and have so many options for spending leisure time, why on earth would you want to go hunting and killing animals. Its sickening.
I realize I am not always a good guy. I make mistakes. But this is not about mistakes. To enjoy killing is frightening and sick.

I can sort of understand your feelings and emotions Quando quando quando, hate and anger are human emotions, but please dont allow them 2 negatively consume you, im pretty sure you wont after reading all your posts, you have a kind heart ! allow these emotions 2 spur you on 2 help others ! :)

I will, thank you Midnite. You are kind and nice. :thumb:

Powder is one of my favorite movies and that scene makes me cry every time. So does the ending, for that matter.

But, these disgusting men...in looks and nature...the world would be a better place without them.

Powder is one of my favorite movies and that scene makes me cry every time. So does the ending, for that matter.

But, these disgusting men...in looks and nature...the world would be a better place without them.

I think most people would agree with this. The days of hunting defenseless animals have in large part been put behind us whether slaves in the colosseum or foxes in the forest. But what is alarming are TV shows here in America that celebrate and glorify those who hunt for sport.

Lying in wait to shoot an animal with a high powered rifle is hardly sporting. And enjoying watching someone execute and dispatch an animal without a second thought is equally disturbing. This is the direction our modern society is headed. An overall desensitization to human rights, animal rights, attitudes towards women, etc. The list goes on and on.

You are absolutely right in making the distinction of hunting for food, when there is no other alternative and hunting for pleasure. If you are wealthy enough, cause it is expensive, and have so many options for spending leisure time, why on earth would you want to go hunting and killing animals. Its sickening.
I realize I am not always a good guy. I make mistakes. But this is not about mistakes. To enjoy killing is frightening and sick.

Definitely sickening and definitely frightening - they see nothing wrong with their behavior and intentions and are seemingly incapable of feeling compassion for another being.

Well, who doesn't make mistakes?, but you are a kind and caring person with loving intentions. Any animal (humans included) would be lucky to have you around.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom