Interview with Dave 'Milky' Millward, Morrissey's front-of-house engineer

For the "gearhead" fans, a brief new interview with Morrissey's front-of-house engineer Dave Millward.

Very technical, but still interesting.

INTERVIEW: Morrissey FOH engineer Dave ‘Milky’ Millward - Audio Pro International
by Daniel Gumble

Morrissey's FOH engineer Dave 'Milky' Millward recently caught up with Audio Pro Internaitonal editor Daniel Gumble to chat about his work on the former Smiths legend's current world tour, on which he has been utilising Allen & Heath's iLive mixing system...

davemillward.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Interview with Dave 'Milky' Millward, Morrissey's front-of-house enginee

That's funny! For the record though - Eddie is dead - I used to work for him!

R I P Edward Stobart the 2nd.

My original article using the name "Eddie air horn Stobbart" was just fiction and I hope no offence has been caused to all the many "Eddie spotters"

By the way I drove past "Ann Coats" today on the M6.

1 4 for a copy ca-moan!!!!!!!

The "Young" will never understand the critics on this site!
The critics are Smiths fans who have now matured settled down married and some raised children!!!!!

So the Smiths!! Not many years long BUT !!! Far better than the Beatles by a country mile and thats a fact (My Fact).
Then we move on to early Morrissey as a solo artist (again fantastic).

Then we arrive after many many years to the present time and the mature fans reflect their youth and then come across present Morrissey offerings and tours!!! Doh!!!!!
(Alan Sugar voice) "Steven your Fired!!!!!"

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom