Introduction about me

I hope to find out that English is your first language but, for some reason, you choose to talk this way. I would adore that. :)

Welcome!

My name is Morry. That is not my real name but it is very similar to my real name, so that is why I chose it for this website.

Morrissey, is that really you??????? :love:

I dig Neil...but me thinks he's getting on a bit.:sleeping:

Perhaps a Moz/Neil duet collaboration of Solitary Man could be a good thing before they both snuff it.:rolleyes:

I can't believe we've had no comment on someone who would take there name from the colour of their bathroom suite.

Sorry to take the micky but i just had to comment on it!. I WAS wondering wether to call myself 'snow drop white' but really wasn't sure...hmm maybe going for my real name is pretty uninspiring? :D

OMG...Morry sent me a PM, and he said that I've won a brand new Mustang! Once I pay the sales tax in advance, it's all mine. Rock!

OMG...Morry sent me a PM, and he said that I've won a brand new Mustang! Once I pay the sales tax in advance, it's all mine. Rock!

Lucky b....d. :mad:

(I meant it in the kindest possible way.)

Hi Morry and welcome! I like your style, you sound like one of Borat's retarded brothers!! I take it English is not your first language?
Hi Avocado and welcome! Were you born in the Seventies? Avocado bathroom suites are SO passe in the 21st century...maybe you're due for a refurbishment.
Have you two met each other yet? I am sure you will get on:)

Back
Top Bottom