Irvine, CA - Five Point Amphitheater (Oct. 5, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get / Hairdresser On Fire / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / Home Is A Question Mark / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper // Everyday Is Like Sunday

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited:
upload_2019-10-6_17-27-29.jpeg

Empty af, poor man.

Please tell me they were there too.

Hope so too! though without their childish signs, so this time they can stay and enjoy the show with all the hundreds of other fans who are there to
support and be in the presence of one of the greatest and perhaps last great artist and singer to grace this planet.

Anyway, by the posts it seems it was ANOTHER successful show.

VIVA MOZ !!!

:tiphat:

Hope so too! though without their childish signs, so this time they can stay and enjoy the show with all the hundreds of other fans who are there to
support and be in the presence of one of the greatest and perhaps last great artist and singer to grace this planet.

Anyway, by the posts it seems it was ANOTHER successful show.

VIVA MOZ !!!

:tiphat:

No thanks he was truly great once a talented singer/lyricist second to none until his views on life and on the world became abhorrent and is pale comparison to what he once was he’s just washed up old man who use to be for the down trodden but not anymore and not for sometime.

He can do anything! But if he’s not feeling well, then why give his fans a bad show, unlike other ‘artists’ who rarely cancel but just go through the motions and do the show for the sake of money, talk about ripping of their fans.

Hope it’s a go and you enjoy !

Heading to San Diego soon for the show...hope he can handle two shows in a row :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom