Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

That's okay. I just want to say that the reason I saw your post is because I clicked "show ignored content." This idea you have that you can reply to my posts when you want to but if I reply to yours it's "wrong" is #Sad and #FakeNews. I put you on ignore a while ago because of your complaints but I find that you sometimes want to have a discussion until suddenly you don't. I would be happy to discuss things generally.
In this case I got enough of people making excuses for Trump while I was on Facebook. I noticed some of them were also calling people "stupid" and "dumb" and then following that with calls for polite and respectful discussion. They also offered several contradictory theories about what Trump really meant or what he really said. Number of people that actually included the transcript? Zero. They prefer to more on "He didn't say bleach! If you're stupid enough to inject bleach that's your fault!"
Bro, no one is talking about bleach here. Dis-in-fec-tant.
One person. and I may have to go get the meme to make this clear, but one person even said that "there are disinfectants in vaccines. Trump is trying to warn us that vaccines are bad! He is fooling the scientists!"
Yes, it was a masterful ploy, really. Vaccines do have small amounts of "disinfectants" which are there to keep the vaccine material from being contaminated. One of them is an organic compound that contains mercury. This is where "they are injecting us with mercury" comes from.

As far as vaccines go, I really enjoy conspiracy theories and I'm a fan of the X-Files. In the series they discover that the government is using vaccines as a way to create a genetic database. Sure, why not? The most popular theory right now seems to be that they're going to force people to take the vaccine in order to return to work. It's a "mark of the beast" scenario. Okay?
I'm willing to listen to these theories as they are creative and entertaining. But the idea that Trump is a high level undercover anti-vaxxer and this was all a brilliant plot is going a little too far even for me. The point is this is how far people are willing to go rather than admit he made a mistake. It's a cult mentality. And I see so many people saying things like "If you don't support POTUS during this crisis, remove yourself from my friends list!" (But then how would I see their batshit memes?)
What I wish I could communicate to you is that if you really want to be reasonable, balanced, and grounded as you seem to want to present yourself, you have to sometimes admit a mistake.
I will give you credit for not claiming that your eyes glazed over or that you were bored. It wouldn't really be fair. I read your "highlight everything except the relevant words" post and answered it. And I'm "wrong" and that's okay. Someone has to be and it clearly couldn't be Trump or anyone that wants to invent theories and excuses contradictory though they may be, and completely ignoring, you know, what he actually said. Getting all heated because you found some doctor who is saying some person injected bleach and trying to somehow make that about how the liberals can't read will only work in the echo chamber of the Trump cult.
Wrong again.

My close friend Chain Smoking Irish Guy, who I met on a park bench, reads the boards sometimes and he was inspired by hearing rifke narrate some of Dave's posts so he asked me if he could read a few because he's bored at home during the coronavirus lockdown. I agreed but on second thoughts I don't think I'll let him do more after this one because he gets too worked up and it's not good for his blood pressure.

My close friend Chain Smoking Irish Guy, who I met on a park bench, reads the boards sometimes and he was inspired by hearing rifke narrate some of Dave's posts so he asked me if he could read a few because he's bored at home during the coronavirus lockdown. I agreed but on second thoughts I don't think I'll let him do more after this one because he gets too worked up and it's not good for his blood pressure.

That’s all good and funny, but I wanna hear you talk.

Now I know who you are.
1_16a07fa5cfb.1439315_1684494541_16a07fa5cfb_medium.jpg

you're fab :lbf:

Holy shit, I have never really paid attention to bhops posts before. Incredible. How have so many absolute morons found their way to this forum?

Holy shit, I have never really paid attention to bhops posts before. Incredible. How have so many absolute morons found their way to this forum?
Plenty, there are plenty of us here now, so you might as well f*** off :thumb:

Dr Ericksons Covid press conference is staggering and then after 5 million views YT suddenly bans it.....,

Luckily its still on bitchute

Just had a good read of the report, the big spike in deaths in the UK is coming from those 85 and over. I kid you not. Wouldn't it make more sense to quarantine the most vulnerable rather than lockdown and economically destroy a whole country?

How many people died with the virus, how many died from the virus? Important difference. Also keen to hear more about the co-morbidity rates
How many people died with the virus, how many died from the virus? Important difference. Also keen to hear more about the co-morbidity rates

Yes, morons are a dime-a-dozen. I've noticed.
You know as a moron I'm really winning at life. I'm financially secure, in a great relationship, get to travel the world (when it's not in lockdown) AND I've managed to achieve this despite the impediment of being a total moron. Quite an achievement I'd say! ;)

You know as a moron I'm really winning at life. I'm financially secure, in a great relationship, get to travel the world (when it's not in lockdown) AND I've managed to achieve this despite the impediment of being a total moron. Quite an achievement I'd say! ;)
I'll stop. It's just funny to me right now. The way you bolded everything except the relevant words and then stopped discussing it is #Sad.

Back
Top Bottom