Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

I was doing chin ups at the park today and an old lady that lives across the street told me the park was closed and I said cool, are they gonna refund my taxes that pay for it and she just went inside; LOL.

f*** all the complacent petrified drones. Let them die.

I was doing chin ups at the park today and an old lady that lives across the street told me the park was closed and I said cool, are they gonna refund my taxes that pay for it and she just went inside; LOL.

that guy must feel like a big man being able to clobber a five foot tall guy. those people standing around laughing and filming must be very clever and valuable people making fun of a person in obvious distress. that was disturbing to watch and you should be ashamed of yourself for posting it.

that guy must feel like a big man being able to clobber a five foot tall guy. those people standing around laughing and filming must be very clever and valuable people making fun of a person in obvious distress. that was disturbing to watch and you should be ashamed of yourself for posting it.
lol you are short

If Skylarker didn't want to get clobbered then he shouldn't have been running his mouth in public like that. Anyway I don't think I'll take tips on what I should be ashamed of from someone who posts things like this:

but some virus comes around which you may or may not get, which may or may not make you sick if you do get it, which may or may not kill your elderly relative who was probably on his/her way out anyway

And 'loves' posts like this:

Seeing things like that reminds me of why I disliked you from day one (when you were on here talking about how your teacher said you'll be a Nobel prize laureate) and I really should just follow my gut instincts. Anyway, anyone who's friendly with a vile self-absorbed vacant narcissist like @12" on the slack is no friend of mine. So take your fake moralizing and shove it.

neil codling is short.

Actually that dude is a troll who goes around looking for altercations and then gets them filmed. It's sort of a setup.

Aw; that's cute. Little anonymous twat employs a tired garden variety internet meme to be his de facto response to an argument he's too dumb to actually respond to.

Gold. How's trembling in daily fear of a totalitarian state workin' out for ya?

Aw; that's cute. Little anonymous twat employs a tired garden variety internet meme to be his de facto response to an argument he's too dumb to actually respond to.

Gold. How's trembling in daily fear of a totalitarian state workin' out for ya?

You're not actually good at anything though. You admitted that you're terrible at math(s). You're not good at reading, you're not good at writing. You have no observable talents and you lash out at everyone because you're ignorant and you feel inadequate. All you can do is quote lines of dialogue from films and TV shows and create mixtapes. That's not intelligence. You're too dumb to understand how dumb you are.

You're not actually good at anything though. You admitted that you're terrible at math(s). You're not good at reading, you're not good at writing. You have no observable talents and you lash out at everyone because you're ignorant and you feel inadequate. All you can do is quote lines of dialogue from films and TV shows and create mixtapes. That's not intelligence. You're too dumb to understand how dumb you are.

Jesus Christ man what do you do; sit and wait by the computer until I respond? Get a life, bro. Life some weights. Sleep a little.

You'll feel better.

Back
Top Bottom