Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

If you all want to go out and run around with no precautions, please do. If you catch it, it will increase the herd immunity and decrease my chances of getting it. I'm staying home, thanks for volunteering.

That's interesting. Why were you in quarantine? Are you vulnerable? Are you still managing to maintain a reasonable weight?

Our country is in quarantine since March 20th. Only a few activities are excepted. I am in quarantine aproximately a week or so before that. Courts are not working so I remain in my home to take care of others not spreading the virus if it happens that I have it. Besides, I don't like to break the law (without a justifying purpose). It's the only reasonable thing to do to contribute.

Every human being is vulnerable, but I had H1NI in 2009 thanks to a friend who visited Panama and came back to chat and drink mate with me. I thought I was going to die, especially because initially I didn't stop working. I thought I was superwoman but in fact I was stupid. Since then I had flu every winter, except last winter. There's not such a thing as a full recovery in the short time. Maybe not in a lifetime.

Re my weight, I'm not buying my food in the usual way, I managed that two different producers send me vegetables to my home, so I'm eating mostly fresh and home made food and I keep a reserve of another kind of food for shortage times. Will there be a food shortage? Who knows. That's what some people say.

theyre going to start opening htings up in mid-may! libraries, restaurants, shops, dentists, etc. yay!!!! although, on the other hand, now I don't have an excuse for looking like a grub and cutting my hair myself. shit.

Well my state starts reopening Friday. Honestly I think we’ve done a pretty good job here

Well my state starts reopening Friday. Honestly I think we’ve done a pretty good job here

Where are you living? Honestly until this situation ends I don't know if hiding like rats was a good idea, but it's the only thing we can do. In many respects. Sad...

Maryland in the us. I of course don’t mean the us response nationally which has had no real coordination or clue but our state has I think done well considering. Or at least the best it could. We secured tests ourselves, all the goals and reopening phases were about numbers and everything was clearly communicated. I think the future of the second wave response will be a mix of things instead of another full shutdown. A mix of social distancing masks tests and surplus will be our future. It made sense to shut down at first with almost everything an unknown but I doubt we’ll see that again unless it really gets dire. Personally I never felt like a hiding rat

Maryland in the us. I of course don’t mean the us response nationally which has had no real coordination or clue but our state has I think done well considering. Or at least the best it could. We secured tests ourselves, all the goals and reopening phases were about numbers and everything was clearly communicated. I think the future of the second wave response will be a mix of things instead of another full shutdown. A mix of social distancing masks tests and surplus will be our future. It made sense to shut down at first with almost everything an unknown but I doubt we’ll see that again unless it really gets dire. Personally I never felt like a hiding rat

Well, I do. I don't think we have to be blamed or feel we are cowards for hiding. Rats do it to stay safe which is a smart move. But it's sad because hiding is not part of human nature. Who knows what will happen. Until now no one knows for sure.

Well I think hiding is very much a part of human nature at times and very useful. We know more now than we did which is very useful for the next preparations that I think we all know is coming. We’ve faced these threats before and the idea of social distancing masks etc has all been done before here in the us

Saw today that in terms of cases we’ve had our worst day since may 9th. The us that is. Our curve is almost back to where it was when it started

Back
Top Bottom