Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

I was doing chin ups at the park today and an old lady that lives across the street told me the park was closed and I said cool, are they gonna refund my taxes that pay for it and she just went inside; LOL.
f*** all the complacent petrified drones. Let them die.

The USA is going crazy these days.

Mexico should build a wall, the Americans will soon be trying to escape to any sane country, but it will probably be people who has a lot of problems.

Anyway... There's still a possibility that the virus fears the taxpayers who protest displaying guns, if that's the case, the virus will simply go away. If not, then... I don't get what you are doing.

The USA is going crazy these days.

Mexico should build a wall, the Americans will soon be trying to escape to any sane country, but it will probably be people who has a lot of problems.

Anyway... There's still a possibility that the virus fears the taxpayers who protest displaying guns, if that's the case, the virus will simply go away. If not, then... I don't get what you are doing.

The country is already gradually starting to open up; I think enough people are sick of the bullshit. Now in a last-straw-grasp to keep people in subservient panic, the CDC is telling us to social distance our pets...the insanity never ends!

f***ing infinitesimal death rate.

The retards have had their day in the sun; I think people are starting to wake up and think for themselves. I hope so, anyway.

I wonder if I'm selfish for going out, but noone I know has had it yet, or died from it. Not even heard anything second hand. It's not that I want to cause harm to anyone, but the world's a big place and I can't see anything happening in my immediate vicinity. Why was there not this amount of precaution over SARS? I might get a short sharp shock if someone I knew did die from it, but I don't think I'd be too harsh on people still going out.
No; you're not selfish, you introspective mopey ass goof. You're looking around and realizing that none of it makes sense. You're evaluating your own specific surroundings and acting accordingly with common sense. You're not denying the reality of the pandemic but you're questioning the paranoia narrative. You're using your own best judgement and not default-kowtowing to the fearmongering.

That's how everyone should be.

I can't help thinking of instances where someone has suffered a tragic loss, say a road accident or a reaction to something that was eaten and not labelled correctly. People close to them naturally feel the need to do something to stop it happening again, but you can't stop people driving on the roads or serving food. I've a feeling we're going to have more illness like this in the future. I'm wondering if governments shouldn't come clean and say we'll lock you down for a maximum of say, 3months but after that we can say we've tried our best to contain things, but life has to go on again.
Why defer to the government? Why not let common sense be the guiding light?

I know. After all this is over there has to be legislation bought into place on the maximum length of time that is reasonably allowable for lockdowns to remain in place in the interests of public safety.

It's not that simple. Legislation doesn't really work that way; you can't mandate a blanket lockdown stipulation...every situation is different and requires different analyses/action.

Last edited:
Around sixty five thousand dead in four months, not as much antibody hope as we’d like and it remains as contagious as ever. 900 hundred in one meat processing plant, a Tyson plant, tested positive for a possible example of what the workplace could be like if we had kept the status quo. It’s still pretty dangerous and we don’t know much about it really. That said the dangers of economic shut down are very real and not just complaints from the wealthy though of course there’s that to. These choices could have been less damaging had the u.s response not been so inept from testing to bungled information to shutting the pandemic office to giving taxpayer money directly to large companies/corporations instead of giving it back to average citizens in need (thanks gop fiscal conservatives). I’d like to be cynical and just say munchin and McConnell are just that evil but they like trump are probably just evil and clumsy at the same time. Oh and Of course trump sends out a letter just to top it all off telling people they should be grateful for the stimulus which amounts to the paycheck of a person who makes less than fifteen thousand a year

The bottom line is this. There's a virus that can cause you serious harm if you're old, ill or generally unhealthy. Do your best to avoid it and await a vaccine. Everyone else, be vigilant, but carry on as normal, and don't think it's you're responsibility to stop everyone else getting a virus that you never meant to get and had no desire to transmit. None of us can be held at gunpoint in the cause of 'preventative' medicine. It's the vulnerable who must take responsibility for themselves.

I'm fed up with your whinging.
In order to protect the vulnerables, all of us have to follow the government guidance.
I see too many people are still ignoring it. Very frustrating that their selfishness delay lifting the lockdown.

Last edited:
Wow! You are seriously telling someone to leave the country because you disagree with them?

I find Dale is rather selfish. We're having an infectious disease issue, but he doesn't care if someone fell ill.
All of us want to get out of this situation as soon as possible.
No vaccines available at the moment, we have to be patient otherwise more people will lost their lives.

I find Dale is rather selfish. We're having an infectious disease issue, but he doesn't care if someone fell ill.
All of us want to get out of this situation as soon as possible.
No vaccines available at the moment, we have to be patient otherwise more people will lost their lives.
I understand. Although it has not been a problem where I live I know that in some areas many people are dying. I think that it's good to be cautious. I was more worried about it a month ago, though.
People are losing their businesses and jobs and some people are having severe issues dealing with the isolation and we should be reaching a point soon where the lockdown will start being lifted.
The way I understand it almost everyone can expect to be exposed to the virus. It's unavoidable. The idea is not to overwhelm the medical systems by having too many severe cases at the same time.
My comment was only about the political implications of telling someone to leave the country. If someone told you to leave the UK if you don't like it you would be very offended. And immigration is a huge political issue. You know all the right wing racist people that are tolerated on this board talk about it all the time. What you said played right into their hands.
The same thing is said in the US. "If you don't love it, leave it," and it suggests a fascist or at least nationalist devotion to the government.
I understand I think that your point was more to say "maybe you would like Sweden better," and not "get out of this country if you don't like it," but it's a very controversial topic to be addressed carefully if at all.
Dale admits being selfish and some of what he says shouldn't be taken that seriously.
I'm not trying to police your language or scold you and glad for the calm discussion.

Maybe Boris Johnson should receive some compassion. He was seriously ill and that must have made him realize his approach to this virus was wrong. Now he must cope with the political consequences of his decisions and live with the weight of thousands of murders on his soul. But I don't think he killled lots of people on purpose, he just took a risk on other people's lives. It's this classy trendy toxic manly way of taking cruel decisions. Just imagine if UK would have lost WWII, now Churchill would be considered a mass murderer of his own people. It all depends on the outcome. Politics is the hardest game.

How many celebrities have died solely due to this supposed killer pandemic?

I know a lot of people have dies of old age only for their relatives to be astonished that on the death certificate the doctor wrote: Death due to Covid 19. That's happened quite a lot.

And where is the evidence that Boris Johnson really had Covid 19? Looked to me like a globalist PR stunt. -Maybe he just caught a cold.

I think Boris Johnson did have it, but now it seems there's a link with obesity and death from Covid. Perhaps people should stop getting so fat.
Obesity is linked to practically every ailment that exists - so that's not really surprising.

Let's just all get real here - Covid is this years flu virus. With the difference that, unlike usual flu viruses, nobody seems to know anybody who actually has it. Real killer pandemic.

I think Boris Johnson did have it, but now it seems there's a link with obesity and death from Covid. Perhaps people should stop getting so fat.
I have been in a strict quarantine for almost two months. I am eating a lot and at all times and despite that I am losing weight. I'm not the only one going through this. It's strange.

We've got to get used to it being around, I suppose. Rather than avoiding it. I like the fact I have a 98% chance of surviving it. Seems reasonable odds to me.
You and I have a much higher chance of surviving it than 98%. Most of the people who have 'died of it' actually died of other things. Take the keyboardist of the Stranglers, Dave Greenfield, for example who died the other day. He was in hospital for a prolonged period with heart trouble (i.e seriously ill or dying) - then he caught the virus in hospital and died. No disrespect to the man, but he was most likely at death's door anyway and when your immune system is shot you can pick up various viruses in hospitals which hasten your demise. MRSA is a common one.

Has one single healthy person ever actually died of Covid 19? The papers like to tell us they have - even before an autopsy has been carried out. Says everything.

Most 'victims' I have seen in newspaper reports have been clearly obese or at the natural end of their lives. Anyone obese is likely to be suffering diabetes type 2 and/ or heart and blood pressure problems - all of which can kill you at any time. And thousands of elderly people (and some younger people) die of the flu every single year - to no fanfare.

Last edited:
I can't honestly say that I've heard of anyone dying from it who wasn't already very ill before. It's not happening.
Yes - you, I and the vast majority of people out there know nobody even with the Covid flu - whereas most years everybody knows at least somebody who has caught the yearly flu.

Boris and the globalists are taking us for mugs - and, by and large, we are.

Back
Top Bottom