Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

I sat on the park with my brandy freezing my bollocks off. I could only last an hour. Am I bitter? You bet I am? It's time for this covid madness to stop. People contract diseases get ill and are gone within a matter of months. We've all been acting like we're on our last legs for a year now and most of us aren't even ill. I'm sick to death of talking about illness, hearing about illness, and acting as though I'm ill. This is not healthy.
Given there’s no shortage of plebs—enjoying finding meaning, and purpose, in doing nothing—I suspect there’s more mileage in the madness.

A prime example is my mum and dad. At the beginning of this they were saying it was a load of rubbish. I texted my mum a happy birthday today and she texted back. 'we've had our jabs, stay safe'
I’m infuriated for you Dale.

Wish your mum a happy birthday, from me.

3800 yesterday for a total of 475000 dead
The China Plague: such a severe pandemic that we need to combine two seasons worth of deaths and include heart attacks, cancer, head trauma, shooting, dementia, and sex-related mishap deaths and it's still hardly as bad as the flu.

The China Plague: such a severe pandemic that we need to combine two seasons worth of deaths and include heart attacks, cancer, head trauma, shooting, dementia, and sex-related mishap deaths and it's still hardly as bad as the flu.

Is there no bit of your mind that wonders why they'd fake a global pandemic - but let people talk about it being fake on the internet?

Is there no bit of your mind that wonders why they'd fake a global pandemic - but let people talk about it being fake on the internet?
I'm not arguing that it's fake. The narrative is fake.

They win; we lose. It's very simple.

Is there no part of your mind that doubts a narrative that no longer makes any sense and falls apart under the faintest of scrutiny?

I'm not arguing that it's fake. The narrative is fake.

They win; we lose. It's very simple.

Is there no part of your mind that doubts a narrative that no longer makes any sense and falls apart under the faintest of scrutiny?

What narrative do you think there is? Because all you post is 'alternative' interpretations of it - most of which are out there to boost metrics because people will keep clicking if there's a mystery, but once they know what's going on, they find something else to do with their time - like watch Netflix.

The handling has been all over the place - but I've not seen any hint that you're not getting what governments think will stem the virus, keep the economy going & prevent them getting gubbed at their next elections by an outraged population who thinks they arsed up.

Before Covid, I suspect Trump would have won (in reality, not just his delusions).

What narrative do you think there is? Because all you post is 'alternative' interpretations of it - most of which are out there to boost metrics because people will keep clicking if there's a mystery, but once they know what's going on, they find something else to do with their time - like watch Netflix.

The handling has been all over the place - but I've not seen any hint that you're not getting what governments think will stem the virus, keep the economy going & prevent them getting gubbed at their next elections by an outraged population who thinks they arsed up.

Before Covid, I suspect Trump would have won (in reality, not just his delusions).
I'm going to be wearing three masks from now on because that's the virtuous thing to do. Anyone who wears only one mask is selfish and putting other people's lives at stake.

I'm going to be wearing three masks from now on because that's the virtuous thing to do. Anyone who wears only one mask is selfish and putting other people's lives at stake.

But - again - that's just crap on social media that drives metrics.

Like Anthea Turner trying to get a shock jock job by blaming Covid on fat people. (She's a UK presenter - had her career derailed by a chocolate bar promotion scandal - which is not a thing you type often).

f.jpg

In the UK, long-time advocate of a national (UK) ID scheme, Tony Blair, has just been on the radio espousing the benefits of Covid passports.

I trust I don’t have to join the dots for anyone. And given the cognitive disarray of the nation, he’ll get his way this time.

Friend of a friend who lives in Germany took her own life a few days ago. Couldn't cope with the endless lockdown anymore.

Hoping for some sort of Nuremberg style trials for the despots who have done this to their people.

Friend of a friend who lives in Germany took her own life a few days ago. Couldn't cope with the endless lockdown anymore.

Hoping for some sort of Nuremberg style trials for the despots who have done this to their people.
Shit that makes me furious, bun bun. So sorry to hear it. Yes, they need to be charged with crimes against humanity.

Can we just call them misguided, rather than hanging them?
NO.

well we're not going to hang them because im against capital punishment, but they definitely need to go to prison and never again have any influence in the public sphere. and the people who willfully went along with these measures DEFINITELY need to be put in the stocks.

NO.

well we're not going to hang them because im against capital punishment, but they definitely need to go to prison and never again have any influence in the public sphere. and the people who willfully went along with these measures DEFINITELY need to be put in the stocks.
OK. I’m in.

Back
Top Bottom