Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Potential way forward for gigs/theatre etc

That's great news for Morrissey and his love of lesbians. :lbf:

Can you imagine being a singer and singing to that faceless crowd though? F@ck they're scary. What to sing? A Billy Idol cover perhaps? You have to truly love singing more than life. Or really need the money.

I think it might be better to leave the audience in the dark. As per usual.

The stuff of nightmares.

Seems that four times as many people die from covid when they are intubated instead of being provided with air through an oxygen mask, as the intubation + anethesia opens up a gate for all sorts of viruses and bacteria to enter the body.

Seems that four times as many people die from covid when they are intubated instead of being provided with air through an oxygen mask, as the intubation + anethesia opens up a gate for all sorts of viruses and bacteria to enter the body.
'Seems?'

Can anyone tell me when Trans is giving his daily Covid death update? I'm anxiously waiting.

Trans if you could add cancer, suicide, road deaths, medical misadventure deaths (c'mon on in Dr Conrad Murray!) plus any deaths via bunion surgery to the list that would be much appreciated. Ta.

Can anyone tell me when Trans is giving his daily Covid death update? I'm anxiously waiting.

Trans if you could add cancer, suicide, road deaths, medical misadventure deaths (c'mon on in Dr Conrad Murray!) plus any deaths via bunion surgery to the list that would be much appreciated. Ta.
I wonder if Dr. Conrad Robert Murray reads posts on this website?

I wonder if people have gone to see Dr. Conrad Robert Murray asking for medical advice to do with Coronavirus/Covid 19. He says he still gives medical advice but at no charge. Dr. Conrad Murray is meant to be an expert in heart conditions.

What Dr. Conrad Murray did to Michael Jackson would come under "medical negligence". Michael Jackson's death was ruled as manslaughter. Some conspiracy theorists think Dr. Murray might of been paid to actually kill Michael Jackson.

Dr. Conrad Robert Murray is one of the most famous and/or infamous doctors ever. If you change the letters Con-rad Robert Murray around you get "Murder By Contract"?

Some think Dr. Conrad Robert Murray's real name is Robert Earl Carter. There was a theory he might be a Freemason. It isn't clear to me who really hired Dr. Conrad Murray. Was it AEG Live? Michael Jackson wasn't a medical doctor so he might not of understood what the drugs do. What if MJ was forced into taking the drugs and he didn't want to? I think AEG Live might of made a deal with Sony. This still worries me. I also worry about Covid 19 and what is going on worldwide.

Surprised no one's claiming that bacteria doesn't exist & is just a ruse to control the public through hand washing & toiletries. 🙄

I'm being fed these mortality figures day in day out and not ONE person I know or have heard of has yet succumbed. Where are they all? They're in hospital because believe it or not, that's where Ill people tend to be. So every time you see another heartbroken nurse who can't cope with the fact that she or he may come into contact with I'll or dying people, ask yourself why they chose that vocation.

Are you having the vaccine?

I'm being fed these mortality figures day in day out and not ONE person I know or have heard of has yet succumbed. Where are they all? They're in hospital because believe it or not, that's where Ill people tend to be. So every time you see another heartbroken nurse who can't cope with the fact that she or he may come into contact with I'll or dying people, ask yourself why they chose that vocation.

What are your thoughts on all the doctors who have died from COVID, take a look, there aren’t many fat people on that list.

I'm not looking, Surface. I'm not interested. I suppose it depends on how you define 'fat'. Most people I know could be considered a little plump. There aren't many slim people I know. Despite this though. No one I know has died and I've not heard of anyone else who has died. Where are they all? Why am I being scared shitless by the mortality figures when after a whole year, no one I know has died?
I don't know anyone who has died from covid-19 either.

Back
Top Bottom