Is it all over?

swiss

I think it could be, sad but probably true.....Why would Morrissey want to put up with this shit anymore?

This country is truly going down the shitter and its nothing to do with immigrants etc like some people spout. Some people in this country truly are vile. I f***ing hate idiots and there seem to be more and more every day, week, year..... Sponging bastards, People shouting over others to get heard, Lads getting pissed seemingly every day, Girls fighting, Abuse, Internet threats, Drugs etc etc...

We live in a "wannabee world" and attention seeking twats spoil everything for decent people.

I hope he sees sense and decides that its worth persevering but I cant see it.......

littlejohn,%20richard.jpg

it was a cup of ale not a hand granade, yes the person who threw it was a total twat but it happens in concerts all over the world you cant just not tour anymore because of one arsehole

Tour NZ and Australia, Moz. We'd be ever so grateful, and far more polite. Leave the Sceptred Isle behind.

I think it could be, sad but probably true.....Why would Morrissey want to put up with this shit anymore?

This country is truly going down the shitter and its nothing to do with immigrants etc like some people spout. Some people in this country truly are vile. I f***ing hate idiots and there seem to be more and more every day, week, year..... Sponging bastards, People shouting over others to get heard, Lads getting pissed seemingly every day, Girls fighting, Abuse, Internet threats, Drugs etc etc...
Very true.

Some people seem incapable of going to any event be it a concert, football or even Rugby League without the urge to get smashed.

The amount of alcohol being consumed at Liverpool the police would have had a field day doing random breath tests on people driving away.

One day when we get enough money or the chance we are going to move up to Orkney as the top of Scotland and the Orkney isles are the last parts of this country that seem to have been untouched by the vile behaviour of many people these days.

:lbf::lbf::lbf: Haha! Littlejohn has everything to do with it! The original post certainly sounded like him lol.......

I have to say swiss, you are going slightly over the top are you not? So one guy throws a drink at Morrissey, and from this you come to the conclusion that Britain is a broken country? :confused::lbf:

lol scots are the worst for drinking! how dare you say people from liverpool drink drive, morrissey himself is from the north and his closest friend is a scouser, im off to bed now im pissed off as it is

It is a broken country whatever you guys think. It is just full of tossers. Alcohol plays such a big part of peoples lives here from the age of about 13....Why? Like you say it is the same at football matches and other events..

You only have to watch the endless Booze Britain, Cops on Camera etc type programs to see it.

Why do people in this country have to get completely pissed to have a good time. It just doesn't happen like this in other european countries.

Maybe I am going over the top but it isnt going to get any better

You only have to watch the endless Booze Britain, Cops on Camera etc type programs to see it.

i think i've been able to pinpoint the root of your problem.

Hope not......

This is rock and roll... you have to expect stuff to be thrown on stage.. since this wasn't some violent attack I think you have to keep the show going.

Imagine he stops a show and gets all over a guy for heckling Julia but can't be arsed to find out who threw it and have that person given a walk to the door?

As a performer it's his job to deliver the show unless it becomes impossible to do so. None of the accounts I have read make me believe he could not have finished the show.

I expect more resiliency from people who take the stage.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qh2sWSVRrmo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qh2sWSVRrmo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Back
Top Bottom