Is it just me, or are Boz Boorer and KD Lang becoming twins as they age?

Theo

KD Lang was just on Leno again tonight, and she is getting...larger.

Every time I see her lately, I think she looks more and more like Boz Boorer. And both of them are getting...larger...at a similar pace. I'm too lazy to find two side-by-side pics that will show it best, but you be the judge.

653402612_9b4a134c1c.jpg

11_0f6d735810e0304e741f325f97b1bf0b.jpg

Boz%20at%20Belfast.jpg

11_03ef9d4d7edaf2a58cd4beb2618d7fd3.jpg

Last edited:
I'm thinking maybe it's just you. :)

Nah they ain't each other's stunt doubles but Boz is inflating like a slow balloon for sure. Shame really coz he was so handsome.

Nah they ain't each other's stunt doubles but Boz is inflating like a slow balloon for sure. Shame really coz he was so handsome.

She has a pointier nose. But Lang's inflating like a balloon, too!

I have been wondering about the cause of Boz's ballooning. Is it just genetic? Perhaps. Or is it from too much beer?

Or, is he not conforming to Moz's vegetarian dictates?

Of course, some veggies and vegans get fat, too. But don't they tend to be the newbie veggies/vegans who were comforted by this information about vegan junk food from PETA:

I Can't Believe It's Vegan!
banner02.jpg

Last edited:

I agree that he was really handsome. I have doubts that he's a veggie but I do work with an over weight vegetarian, who eats quite healthy so I think it's a lack of exercise. I would really like him to get in shape again.

I agree that he was really handsome. I have doubts that he's a veggie but I do work with an over weight vegetarian, who eats quite healthy so I think it's a lack of exercise. I would really like him to get in shape again.

i belive he is a vegi , he has recently lost quite a bit of weight recently and is looking much better , he has also exercising and avoiding drink in his own words ... so look out fot the 2009 slim line version :guitar:

he had lost a bit in the record collector picture

Meat doesn't make you fat. It's all the carbohydrates and sugars that do it, so it's just as easy for a vegetarian to get fat as a meat eater. Moz is hardly svelte these days either.

I'd be thinner if I eat meat. However since being a child the sight of it makes me sick. Perhaps I should just look at it more? Just after eating?

Meat doesn't make you fat. It's all the carbohydrates and sugars that do it, so it's just as easy for a vegetarian to get fat as a meat eater. Moz is hardly svelte these days either.

true but it more fattening than friut and veg and the odd butty.
carbs store energy. I've been a veggie for 19 years and before that was raised on mash potatoes and bread but I've managed to stay slim through excercise however my friends who eat meat cut out alot of carbs to try and stay fit but can't substain the excercise part.

I'd be thinner if I eat meat. However since being a child the sight of it makes me sick. Perhaps I should just look at it more? Just after eating?
please don't. do you find your healthier without eating meat? most veggies avoid illness, I know I do.

please don't. do you find your healthier without eating meat? most veggies avoid illness, I know I do.

I feel a lot healthier since going veggie but I seem to catch illnesses a lot easier now than when I was a meat-eater. When I ate meat I was hardly ever ill but now I catch everything that's going around.

It might just be me, I got deficiencies from going veggie so I have to take supplements everyday which is annoying and sometimes I forget.

I feel a lot healthier since going veggie but I seem to catch illnesses a lot easier now than when I was a meat-eater. When I ate meat I was hardly ever ill but now I catch everything that's going around.

It might just be me, I got deficiencies from going veggie so I have to take supplements everyday which is annoying and sometimes I forget.

you need lots of fruit, vegetables, nuts, beans, lentils, tofu and soya but I 'm lucky as I love all these anyway.

... so look out fot the 2009 slim line version :guitar:

That will be good to see.

I love Boz - I was getting worried that he would find it harder and harder to be in a band where being young, slim and quiffed were the entry requirements...

Back
Top Bottom